• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

chink cold approaching girls in sweden [YOUR MIND WILL PERISH IN UTTER CRINGE]

Comethazine

All i do is young bitches and cocaine
Masculinity Crew
i cant watch these i literally cringe myself

Benzosmyeggos

Banned
Why laugh? He's cool. I like him.

Benzosmyeggos

Banned
cannot watch will not watch

just watch the first few seconds jesus christ, when he says "youre not looking for a partner, me either" like he actually thinks she would just hook up with him lmao and then he runs away
:jordan:
Don't use CHRIST'S Name in vain.

WTF. Only saw the approach at 3:00. This guy has ZERO game. Funniest part is he's probably done 100+ approaches and still has no idea how to improve because he's being shilled a shit method.

But its a great educational video seeing where he gags and trips. He's not nearly uninhibited and loose enough for girls to be interested.

PUA is a lifestyle, I used to eat, breathe, sleep approach. I'd approach women in my sleep and couldn't wait until the weekends so I could approach
:itis:
You have no idea how addictive it is. Especially when you start getting laid regularly off of it and learning their psychology.

You forgot to mention looks, just talk and your looks will do the rest theory is legit though which I assume is what you did

ofc I suspect you didn’t get much success if you really did cold approach women on the street

Ab0M1N4T10n

Champion
Slayers
cannot watch will not watch

just watch the first few seconds jesus christ, when he says "youre not looking for a partner, me either" like he actually thinks she would just hook up with him lmao and then he runs away
:jordan:
how socially uncalibrated do u have to be to think a foreign 5'4 chink has any mere chance of pulling swedish chicks in broad daylight @ working hours

the interactions were so cringe & painful to watch holy shit. one must be a total psycho to make a human go through tht shit. the chink will never recover. probably has taken suicide by now back in china

SEPRAY

SAVANT
You know whats the funniest thing is?

He for sure fucks more women than the average PSL user.

cage55(1).gif

Major blackpill. I admire the confidence this guy has to continue after the insane cold shoulders.