• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

chink cold approaching girls in sweden [YOUR MIND WILL PERISH IN UTTER CRINGE]

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
WTF. Only saw the approach at 3:00. This guy has ZERO game. Funniest part is he's probably done 100+ approaches and still has no idea how to improve because he's being shilled a shit method.

But its a great educational video seeing where he gags and trips. He's not nearly uninhibited and loose enough for girls to be interested.

PUA is a lifestyle, I used to eat, breathe, sleep approach. I'd approach women in my sleep and couldn't wait until the weekends so I could approach
:itis:
You have no idea how addictive it is. Especially when you start getting laid regularly off of it and learning their psychology.
It doesn't work in the same way anymore

Not just a sub 5 projection cope i swear

Game still matters but it's not quite the same as it was in the mid-late 2000s

Nowadays, the same basic principles still apply but you have to break the fourth wall a bit more

CapriciousBrit

Off-Season
Oldcels
It doesn't work in the same way anymore

Not just a sub 5 projection cope i swear

Game still matters but it's not quite the same as it was in the mid-late 2000s

Nowadays, the same basic principles still apply but you have to break the fourth wall a bit more
:cope:
:cope2:
:coping:
you've never even tried a pua method you are too tormented and high inhib to pull off successful approacjhs

this boy dont understand how girl getting works. he cant talk for shit hes nervous as fock and makes up cringey excuses just to talk to girl

id cold approach much better than him id have more success

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
this boy dont understand how girl getting works. he cant talk for shit hes nervous as fock and makes up cringey excuses just to talk to girl

id cold approach much better than him id have more success
What are you supposed to say when approaching?

EthnicTakeover

⭐⭐Bunny Crew⭐⭐
HBO Manlets
Hello
Let me pretend to care about your life for fuck. Please please fuck me so I can show my viewers this really works

"hey"

"youre beautiful"

"how are u"

"whats ur name"

then ask for snap or fb

basically make it seem like talking to girl is the most natural thing ever for u , those pua guys shows the opposite of this when they be like "i just saw you from there and i thought blabla (some excuse to talk to girl) " , which makes it very cringe and weird

beyourself

leftcel
Under 18

:dennis:

these pua vids r so fkn funny holy shit
did he indeed think he has a chance wit this one

l00ks 2 fine

AsymmetryIsDeath

3/10 in Serbia
Staff member
Super Moderator
"hey"

"youre beautiful"

"how are u"

"whats ur name"

then ask for snap or fb

basically make it seem like talking to girl is the most natural thing ever for u , those pua guys shows the opposite of this when they be like "i just saw you from there and i thought blabla (some excuse to talk to girl) " , which makes it very cringe and weird
you must be gl tbh

i imagine if an avg guy did this, they'd probably get her snap, but she'd have already forgotten who he was by the time he msg'd her and then she'd just ghost him