• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

chink cold approaching girls in sweden [YOUR MIND WILL PERISH IN UTTER CRINGE]

CapriciousBrit

Off-Season
Oldcels
WTF. Only saw the approach at 3:00. This guy has ZERO game. Funniest part is he's probably done 100+ approaches and still has no idea how to improve because he's being shilled a shit method.

But its a great educational video seeing where he gags and trips. He's not nearly uninhibited and loose enough for girls to be interested.
i bet these kind of dudes think non stop absolutely non stop about sex and shit
PUA is a lifestyle, I used to eat, breathe, sleep approach. I'd approach women in my sleep and couldn't wait until the weekends so I could approach
:itis:
You have no idea how addictive it is. Especially when you start getting laid regularly off of it and learning their psychology.

Ab0M1N4T10n

Champion
Slayers
i bet these kind of dudes think non stop absolutely non stop about sex and shit

PurplePumpkinCherry

Ethnic Slayer
I remember I was out with my girl and while I was in the bathroom this tiny asian man couldn't have been more than 5'3ft attempted to cold approach my girl.

As I came back I could see a disgusted look on her face and when he saw me he looked like he shat his pants, I was over a foot taller than him.
These incels actually convince themselves that a 5'8ft tanned blonde would want to go out with a 5'2ft chink, kind of like the ethnics on this forum.

9000IQRebornWarlord

JIDF FBI AFFILIATE 5%
Birds
I remember I was out with my girl and while I was in the bathroom this tiny asian man couldn't have been more than 5'3ft attempted to cold approach my girl.

As I came back I could see a disgusted look on her face and when he saw me he looked like he shat his pants, I was over a foot taller than him.
These incels actually convince themselves that a 5'8ft tanned blonde would want to go out with a 5'2ft chink, kind of like the ethnics on this forum.
This is legit. Ethnic dogs cope in ways that I can't fathom.