Boss

Slayer
"what appears to be happening on the Chinese micro-blogging website Sina Weibo. Images of various male London commuters are being shared there, and one image alone can generate in the region of 100,000 likes and shares . Most of the comments about the images are very positive. "I want to take Tubes everyday!" wrote one Weibo user. "Handsome people really look good in anything," said another."

What is the appeal of these London commuters for Chinese internet users? "When Chinese people think about British men, we think they're true gentlemen, because of their good manners and politeness," says Ruhua Xianyu of the BBC's Chinese Service. "It's more about the perceived quality of the man himself, than how he looks."

ilikedicks

Coper
I told you guys like a year ago these chinese/japanese girls be posting nothing but British and american wasp models on their blogs and shit. They love em. Manners my ass, its about the height, the looks and the dick. I was in contact with this anglocentric blog on tumblr and the owner told me most of the female followers were asian women followed by black white and latinas as for the fag followers east asians, blacks, indians and latinos more than whites. I didn't believe the last bit until they sent me a dm with screencaps. Lo and behold Indians, mexicans and chinamens everywhere.

Timbuck2

Coper
ilikedicks said:
I told you guys like a year ago these chinese/japanese girls be posting nothing but British and american wasp models on their blogs and shit. They love em. Manners my ass, its about the height, the looks and the dick. I was in contact with this anglocentric blog on tumblr and the owner told me most of the female followers were asian women followed by black white and latinas as for the fag followers east asians, blacks, indians and latinos more than whites. I didn't believe the last bit until they sent me a dm with screencaps. Lo and behold Indians, mexicans and chinamens everywhere.
You may just make @BetaEurasianCuckold go ER.