CHIN WING OSTEOTOMY IN ONE MONTH!

DiegoPerotti

Incel
I personally know a manlet who wad multiple procedures; 
Now he's a slayer and he slays JB pussy that i fap on  :rage: :rage: :rage:

Became close friend with him since i knew he had something done (but he would deny-and still does-to everyone). 2 months ago, since we were "close" he confessed his "secret".
it is in our common interest to keep it a secret. I'll have his same surgery, same surgeon. 

My goal is too add some width and vertical height to the ramus, but ESPECIALLY to work on all the dimensions of the chin;
My chin is taller on one side, it is round (no flat line from frontal view) and i could use more projection from sagittal view, even though it's not my main concern. My bite is good, although i have only 28 teeth as i had no space for all of my 4 wisdom teeth.

I have really good malars; surgeon suggested against malar osteotomy. Terrible under eye area; nothing to do there. very good upper eye area, nose and in general good eyes/forehead. my inner midface is awful, can't believe the contrast compare to the outer malars and general width of the face. If i touch my inner cheeks (close to the nose, below the eyes) it's like i have no support, no bones, nothing. awful, awful. 

Wish me luck!

rugby1233

Chad
:clap:

Which surgeon? There are only 3 guys who do it.

Why ching wing instead of genioplasty?

DiegoPerotti

Incel
Don't like the idea of implants.

Manlet/slayer (TRUE MANLET...with no shoes he must be 5'6) told me NOT to post photos as he did on here; he said people are envious and just mad and don't want other to succeed.

He'd been bashed here i think; frankly i can't see why; i would lose an arm to have his jaw. perhaps pictures ? camera distortion? 

I'm just not sure chin wing can give me that kind of chin...i'll keep you posted...

PS. I made up a lame excuse to my plainjane gf. will she notice? lol

rugby1233 said:

Blue said:
BallsWhy Chin wing instead of implants?

Chin wing instead of genio so that i can adress the chin in all it's dimensions (vertical, horizontal, add width too), also so i can slightly enhance my jaw angles. 

i'll do it in germany-think it's enough. love the results the slayermanlet had; if he slays at 5'6....IT WORKED.

paulus

Banned
DiegoPerotti said:

Manlet/slayer (TRUE MANLET...with no shoes he must be 5'6) told me NOT to post photos as he did on here; he said people are envious and just mad and don't want other to succeed.

He'd been bashed here i think; frankly i can't see why; i would lose an arm to have his jaw. perhaps pictures ? camera distortion? 

I'm just not sure chin wing can give me that kind of chin...i'll keep you posted...

rugby1233 said:

Blue said:
BallsWhy Chin wing instead of implants?

Chin wing instead of genio so that i can adress the chin in all it's dimensions (vertical, horizontal, add width too), also so i can slightly enhance my jaw angles. 

i'll do it in germany-think it's enough. love the results the slayermanlet had; if he slays at 5'6....IT WORKED.

Lol dr.z

6k for everything?

DiegoPerotti

Incel
paulus said:
DiegoPerotti said:

Lol dr.z

6k for everything?

something like that; i think it's legit. what do you think?

DiegoPerotti

Incel
i'd be ok with a more simmetrical, wide and angular chin; any little gain in the jaw angle is bonus

6ft3Incel

Coper
i call bullshit.  no one goes from incel to jb slayer with just jaw surgery.  he had to make social status changes as well.

DiegoPerotti

Incel
he had multiple procedures;
Wasn't an incel before, more like a volcel;
Still, his improvement is SOLID. He posted here.

currypowder

Normie
Doubt it was the surgery that made him slay, it was the confidence he had in him all along..

DiegoPerotti

Incel
I don't care if he slays or not, and why. I just want his jawline. 

Perhaps some results are not replicable?

DiegoPerotti

Incel
i won't-he hates this site; told me not to post here. he had some problems with a user who stalked him reaching his FB so...i won't post his pics.
but trust me; he has a nice defined v line with an angular chin. kinda like this \_/ but more acute angle.

Rudolph

Cuck
@The German Dream: are you from Germany?

Would like to discuss some options with local surgeons over here. Just drop me a message in case you are interested.

Temoc

Coper
A normal genio can increase the chin in a dimensions but not the jaw width. Too bad no doctors do it here