Chin width theory

heilsa

Slayer
Although the vertical chin length  (http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=2222) is probably the most important trait of a chin a topic that also shouldnt be underestimated is the width of the chin.

The width of the chin is an indication for high testosteron:

Important is the relation of the width of the chin to the width of the mouth. If the chin width isnt at least 3/4 of the width of your mouth its time to book an appointment at your local surgereon. a relation 1 to 1 is ideal.

Good chin width:

bad example:

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=2222

God that last guy is such an incel. Legit looks INVISIBLE, and you just know he's packing a 4 incher too.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Big lips are bad because then chin width must be more wide to accommodate. I'm on the road to ascending then!

George Clooney small lips checking in.

heilsa

Slayer
just fix it with a genioplasty or chin wing

Justlol@life

Coper
cope said:
imo chin height isnt super important, as long as it is at least 1.5 times the measurement of the stomion

Ideally the distance between the bottom of the nose and stomion should be half the chin height, but heres an example of a guy with less than that and he still looks good due to chin 

is this legit? How do you measure the chin height? from the bottom of the chin to the stomion or lower lip?

Goiear

Chad
cope said:
Ideally the distance between the bottom of the nose and stomion should be half the chin height, but heres an example of a guy with less than that and he still looks good due to chin width

I don't believe this tbh. 2.3-2.6 looks a lot better imo. This is assuming the bizygomatic width is equal to the distance between upper-border-of-eyebrows and Me'.

smeyers

Cuck
Second that on chin wing vs. wraparound.  My wing implant shifted in 3 weeks.  The surgeon didn't want to touch it...My fault some how.  Chin wing on the left is now 3/4 of an inch off.  Can't wait to get that wrap around scewed in.

OcularIncel

Normie
Patrick Star said:
Mewer said:
Any surgerys to increase chin width?

Chin wing but custom wrap around implants are superior in just about every way.

Why not a simple square chin implant? Aren't there good Terino ones?