Children are NOT innocent. They are a continuation of their parents.

redapple

Subhuman
Children are a continuation of their parents. If you are helping a child of a single mom and an asshole chad habitual criminal and drug dealer you are actually HELPING that criminal spread his genes and are helping him to destroy you. Whenever you are helping someone you are taking something from yourself.

If there would be unlimited resources on earth we would be 100.000 billion people on this planet but resources are not. Whenever someones takes something somebody else remains without that thing.

Helping single moms raise their bastards is immoral and is against your best interest. And those children are not innocent and pure. The fact that children appear to be pure is because of a surviving mechanism that makes children cute so that other people would help them survive and give them resources for their cuteness. But when those children reach puberty they will be immoral sluts and criminals just like their parents.

This is why bastard children were not considered part of the community since as long as civilization. Bastard children were not even considered to be able go to heaven. I understood now why there was this hatred against the bastard children. It is not hatred against them, but hatred against their parents were criminals and committing immoral acts that were harming the society.

The fact that now bastard children are considered normal is dangerous for this society and may lead to its destruction.

And why would an incel who is starving for sex his whole life be forced to support the same people who are guilty of making his life a living hell.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Legit high IQ post

I agree and I honestly believe that any woman who gets pregnant from cheating should be driven out into the desert, stabbed in the belly, and left to die to prevent the slut genes from spreading.

redapple

Subhuman
Bump Roboter said:
pretty good points, even tho i am such a "bastard "myself lol are u pure ?

I hope so.... there is no way to make sure unless you have dna test but I look like my dad.

I also believe paternity tests should be mandatory to prevent thugs from impregnating women and managing to spread their genes.

If we will live in a socioety where bastards children are accepted this means that being a hard working man will become a less viable reproductive option which will drive all the society towards bastardization, violence, rape etc.

Women mate with those who have the most succes in breeding other women. That is why thugs are popular now, because they breed women and have no consequences and thus manage to spread their genes at the expense of hard working men. Ant THAT IS A RAESON WHY HARD WORKING MEN AND INCELS ARE SO HATED IN THIS SOCIETY.

And it wasn;t like that even 40 years ago. What is happening now is very recent and is destroying society.

Also there is a dangerous lie spread this days that we are all born equal. This is complete bullshit. The son of two hard working intelligent people is not equal with the son of thieves and drug addicts and violent retarded people. And the society should DEAL WITH THIS TRUTH like it did for 7000 years not pretend that truth is a lie and lies are truth.

mydougiefresh

Normie
redapple said:
Children are a continuation of their parents. If you are helping a child of a single mom and an asshole chad habitual criminal and drug dealer you are actually HELPING that criminal spread his genes and are helping him to destroy you. Whenever you are helping someone you are taking something from yourself.

If there would be unlimited resources on earth we would be 100.000 billion people on this planet but resources are not. Whenever someones takes something somebody else remains without that thing.

Helping single moms raise their bastards is immoral and is against your best interest. And those children are not innocent and pure. The fact that children appear to be pure is because of a surviving mechanism that makes children cute so that other people would help them survive and give them resources for their cuteness. But when those children reach puberty they will be immoral sluts and criminals just like their parents.

This is why bastard children were not considered part of the community since as long as civilization. Bastard children were not even considered to be able go to heaven. I understood now why there was this hatred against the bastard children. It is not hatred against them, but hatred against their parents were criminals and committing immoral acts that were harming the society.

The fact that now bastard children are considered normal is dangerous for this society and may lead to its destruction.

And why would an incel who is starving for sex his whole life be forced to support the same people who are guilty of making his life a living hell.
FINALLY we legitimacy to bomb the shit out of Gaza!
[img=448x380]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Kim-Jong-un.gif[/img]