Child rapist tinder experiment ( FULL + PICS OF MODEL + MORE CONVOS ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SENSEI

Slayer
even if it's fake.... none of this shit would matter to any woman 

MAYBE

JUST MAYBE

it would matter if he actually raped&they didnt like it, or if he raped male heterosexual kiddos

but if he had sex with 12 year old because she liked it, they dont give a fuk

Looks_Matter said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

This is so fake I can't even

Have you ever run a female tinder experiment? Surely not or you would know this is totally fake. 

Tinder is full of Chads, there are literally hundreds in a big city because all of them are on it considering how easy is for them to get laid from it. 

Girls (despite their level of beauty) match with normal Chad (not self described child rapists) like I take coffee in the morning....no effort at all. 
They aren't so desperate to match with a Chad to match with a child rapist. JFL at you believing this. 

90% match rate like the guy claimed? You have to be a complete retard to believe it. 

The guys are the ones thirsty and desperate that would match with everybody on sight, not the girls.

He clearly changed the description

And LOL at you believing a profile of a child rapist would stay on there without being banned for 4 days. 

Believing this shit mean this forum really kills brain cells.
I think he posted proof for this 

Jawanomics

Lookism God
SENSEI said:
even if it's fake.... none of this shit would matter to any woman 

MAYBE

JUST MAYBE

it would matter if he actually raped&they didnt like it, or if he raped male heterosexual kiddos

but if he had sex with 12 year old because she liked it, they dont give a fuk
They just remember back to when they were 13/14 and having sex with 18-22yr olds.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
FFS what is the name of the MM.

Professional photo halo.

MorphIncel

Slayer
Amnesia said:
FFS what is the name of the MM.

Professional photo halo.
THIS! This is why I want to know the MMs name to see how he looks like in ordinary day to day phone selfies!

But OP will ignore it because he is some weird guy thinking he needs to keep MM names secret so they won't get "used" too much or sth loool at that scarcity jelly thinking

Chadcel

Banned
LooksMatter said:
What's the MM full name ?

He receives sex offers after 10 seconds of making a profile

Meanwhile I am a 26 years old virgin with no girl ever sexually interested in me

I'm going to rot for some more years
bullshit. even i had plenty of disgusting subhumans interested in me, and a few ~5/10. but i was churchcel standardscel so didnt slay them (believed to wait to ltr the right girl). if no girl was interested in u then u must be a basement dweller, there's no fucking way u never get interest from subhuman sluts if u go outside.

Anabole

Slayer
LifeIsAJoke said:
Love it. I should really get professionally taken photos for my tinder profile tbh
Is this a joke? You think a professional photographer will turn a sorry ass subhuman like you into a GQ model?

:dennis:

LifeIsAJoke

Coper
Anabole said:
LifeIsAJoke said:
Love it. I should really get professionally taken photos for my tinder profile tbh
Is this a joke? You think a professional photographer will turn a sorry ass subhuman like you into a GQ model?

As in I am a subhuman. I am doing really well already with selfies and candid photos, but prof photos will probably take it to next level

asiancel

King of Chads
if you started an aids infected child rapist convicted murderer bio, you would still get triple digit matches.

female needs for hard veiny dark triad cock is hard wired

Wizard Bard

Coper
LifeIsAJoke said:
Anabole said:

As in I am a subhuman. I am doing really well already with selfies and candid photos, but prof photos will probably take it to next level
My frauded selfies are better than my prof photos

This is not fake me thinks. Why am I not surprised? Because men would fuck a hot or passable woman that has diddled a kid or young teen boy. I have witnessed it.

Only ugly men get the full brunt of anti-pedo/hebephile hypocrisy. Only ugly male hebephiles or pedo's get called monsters and extreme dangers to kids.

In fact, a school I went to as a young teen there was a fit 7/10 blonde teacher in her late 20's (she was there some 7 years after I left) who had a relationship with an underage boy of 15. She was jailed in 2004 for 3.5 years, but upon release she was a registered sex offender, but she still married a handsome man, has kids of her own, still has all her fun life posted over instagram. She works as a secretary now for some car rental firm. They must know she's a sex offender. But an ugly male child sex offender (could be non-contact like cp) will probably never get a job or date again.

The world is full of double standards.

And I agree with the poster above: this is manifesto menu fuel.