Child rapist tinder experiment ( FULL + PICS OF MODEL + MORE CONVOS ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is actually depressing how those women even talk to him what are some kind of animals who don't care about things like that ?

I don't want to believe this. Child abuse is something women won't be forgiving about. Every other crime maybe, but not child abuse

Pouuop

Chad
birdman said:
Why are only three of these conversations from August? What is your match rate like on this account?
I am not the one who ran the experiment I just reposted it

Longface

Normie
Change said:
Longface said:
It's been already proved fake
It has? Where what when
in the other subreddit

the guy just changed the description after he got the matches, that's why nobody mention in the messages he's a child rapist....his original description was something like "I stole a candy from a shop, does that make me a criminal :)"

pretty retarded tbh

Longface said:
Change said:
It has? Where what when
in the other subreddit

the guy just changed the description after he got the matches, that's why nobody mention in the messages he's a child rapist....his original description was something like "I stole a candy from a shop, does that make me a criminal :)"

pretty retarded tbh
Knew something was off ,that why some girls mention that they stole candies too

FarEastSlayer

Slayer
If you want to do well on tinder professional photo are a must so you can angle fraud your way in to sweet sweet pussy.

Narcissnus

Normie
Someone posted this on reddit under r/sadcringe and got a lot of upvotes.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Pouuop said:
pouuop how do you do this to yourself

one of top posters here easily, but its not like i encourage this behavior

however, your experiment doesnt really show us anything new. we all knew it was like this before your experiment, and the world just goes on as it is

iamagod

Chad
I had tinder for 2 weeks... didnt get a single match... but this guy?

:goodfellas: :cage: :banderas:

LooksMatter

Gigachad
What's the MM full name ?

He receives sex offers after 10 seconds of making a profile

Meanwhile I am a 26 years old virgin with no girl ever sexually interested in me

I'm going to rot for some more years

Severe Aspie

Slayer
This thread is another example of how you guys are beeing fooled with your stupid looks theory :giggle:

WetPig

Chad
Pouuop said:
Can you PM me a picture of Sophie's profile picture or something.

She looks like a Sophie i used to know, she lives  in the UK now but dont know where tbh. PLS really need this!

Looks_Matter

Normie
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

This is so fake I can't even

Have you ever run a female tinder experiment? Surely not or you would know this is totally fake. 

Tinder is full of Chads, there are literally hundreds in a big city because all of them are on it considering how easy is for them to get laid from it. 

Girls (despite their level of beauty) match with normal Chad (not self described child rapists) like I take coffee in the morning....no effort at all. 
They aren't so desperate to match with a Chad to match with a child rapist. JFL at you believing this. 

90% match rate like the guy claimed? You have to be a complete retard to believe it. 

The guys are the ones thirsty and desperate that would match with everybody on sight, not the girls.

He clearly changed the description

And LOL at you believing a profile of a child rapist would stay on there without being banned for 4 days. 

Believing this shit mean this forum really kills brain cells.