Chick dates blackcel, parents lose it

Ascent

Normie
http://www.theladbible.com/articles...r-being-in-an-interracial-relationship-190216

Chick dating blackcel:

Dad  s Letter said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Stephanie.

[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]This isn't easy, but you haven't made it easy.

[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Over the last several years, you've turned on everything that we tried to instill from childhood. You're nowhere near the daughter I thought you would be at this point, and I'm deeply broken-hearted.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]You treat both of us with contempt. You've been using us for money, while disrespecting us in every way. You dress like a street walker, and you sulk when we take you to church. You have no respect for morals, and have abandoned any sense of righteousness.

[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Yes, we had this discussion - sort of - a while back. At that time, I hoped I would eventually take the high road and come to accept an interracial relationship. The truth is that I'm human, and I make choices of my own. While it may not be anti-biblical, I know I will never accept it, and I'll never forgive you. My belief is that interracial relationships are despicable. Vulgar and reprehensible. There's nothing worse than a half-black, and I'm crushed that my own daughter has entered into such a disgusting relationship.

[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Mistakes can be forgiven, but you have willingly and consciously chosen a lifestyle of sickening choices, and I won't tolerate it. You have one final opportunity. Either end your relationship with 'Nike', or face the consequences. There are 3 suitcases emptied and waiting. If you choose this black kid over your parents, then fill them up and leave my house. Take my information out of your phone, and DO NOT attempt to contact me again, the rest of your life. Change your name as soon as possible, because I won't have any association with you. Ever.

[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Dad.[/font]
Inb4 the blackcel leaves her and she ends up as a single mom.

:goodfellas:

Honestly man, I dunno why people disrespect their parents like this.

He's probably just looking out for her, even though he seems racist.

Thoughts?

King Chad

Normie
Wouldn't mind if it was some high IQ, rich black guy from a good family.

I support the father. Is it really that insane for a man to point out the sheer stupidity of dating a black man? When 70% of them ditch the mother and baby after birth?

coldfish

Normie
damn, shes cute. and rich. he looks twinkish ang ugly.

JUST BE BLACK THEORY

Herald

Normie
King Chad said:
Wouldn't mind if it was some high IQ, rich black guy from a good family.

I support the father. Is it really that insane for a man to point out the sheer stupidity of dating a black man? When 70% of them ditch the mother and baby after birth?
Only issue is that the father isn't looking after his daughter's well-being. His note made it clear: 

He's repulsed at the thought of interracial relationships.

FuckThis

Slayer
Ouch that is a pretty fucking great betreyal

Both from the HO but from the father as well.

If i was in the fathers shoes i would still support her,considerinf that the slut only exists due to my selfishness so i need to atone for my sin of bringing another human into this shit. I woould be pretty sad tho for such a betreyal of her own father tho. But oh well,what can i do in the end.

LMSghost

Slayer
low IQ from the father

shes just going to want to suck nigger dick even more

coldfish

Normie
True Romance said:
And people still deny BBC/Nigger Theory

This bitch is willing to break up her family for this 87 IQ mong

Would she do that an Indian pharmacist or an Asian programmer?
:crying:

the most painful truth.no other groups aside from white,black and arab would get this level of commitment

coldfish

Normie
dogboner54 said:
LMSghost said:
low IQ from the father

shes just going to want to suck nigger dick even more

legit, the taboo of it will make her want more

yeah. shes could have just date him for a short while and not have sex, now she'll make a sextape as revenge

nochin

Incel
her dad was stupid to think this couldn't happen at the very point he got to know he'd have a baby girl.
should i ever have children, the mother is going to have to abort all female fetuses.