Chewing more works

mrslayer

Slayer
My face got way wider over the years of bulking there's no doubt about it. From 17-21 I went from having a small head to a huge head. 

So incels start chewing asap.

Do you do prolonged chewing with low intensity

Or short chewing with high intensity?

mrslayer

Slayer
TrickleDown said:

Just eating more tbh and chewing gum. I don't pay attention to it anymore. You could try biting down on a mouthguard but that's excessive unless you use roids then the masseters will hypertrophy

Gamercel

Incel
Before I started chewing I was invisible to woman. Now years after chewing I'am still invisible.

mrslayer said:
TrickleDown said:

Just eating more tbh and chewing gum. I don't pay attention to it anymore. You could try biting down on a mouthguard but that's excessive unless you use roids then the masseters will hypertrophy
I sometimes grab my lower jaw and pull down as hard as I can and bite and pull my jaw upward anyways.  

My temporalis exhausts before my massetter does though.

mrslayer

Slayer
TrickleDown said:
mrslayer said:
I sometimes grab my lower jaw and pull down as hard as I can and bite and pull my jaw upward anyways.  

My temporalis exhausts before my massetter does though.
Yeah you will get results but it takes years and the younger you are the more pronounced the results are. Also for best results use steroids.

Grotesque

Gigachad
Chewing isn't healthy. Never do anything with your mouth, including breathing.

Cannon

Normie
pm me pics op
i need to see this with my own eyes