Looksmax Chewing is legit if u're low bf (pictures ngl)

Gigadodster

bzz
Gorilla Crew
Started to chew gum for couple hours a day until my jaw gets sore. I've been doing this for a couple of months daily almost and my jaw got noticably wider and hollow cheeks more pronounced. Think I'm gonna try mastic and maybe post results later tbh. Don't have an accurate 3/4 picture of before that's not 3yo so sry for that.

BEFORE:before5.jpg

AFTERaftersssssssssss.jpg
after5.jpg

Also fucc u .me mods stop rejecting me

Attachments

alexio

Coper
Started to chew gum for couple hours a day until my jaw gets sore. I've been doing this for a couple of months daily almost and my jaw got noticably wider and hollow cheeks more pronounced. Think I'm gonna try mastic and maybe post results later tbh. Don't have an accurate 3/4 picture of before that's not 3yo so sry for that.

BEFORE:View attachment 66883

AFTERView attachment 66882
View attachment 66892

Also fucc u .me mods stop rejecting me
Add in some tren and you will rly see the results.

PrinceZuko

Subhuman
The front looks like shit with that wide goofy slighlty uneven rounded egg lower third combined with thin lips. Semi side looks infinitely better because it appears you have a good mid face and eyes even though you are squinting. Lose some weight and hope to gain some more definition for your front to shine

alexio

Coper
On a good amount of androgens you get a legit pump in the muscle from chewing and the cheek muscles from laughing in excess so no doubt they can grow. My jaw is considerably wider thn my none aas using twin bro now even after I took 6 months off.