Cheerleader Makes Special Needs Boy's YEAR!!

debijon

Normie

Awwwwwww so nice of her!  Heartwarming!  So glad for the boy!!!
*read comments for maximum experience*

zyzz007

Lookism God
debijon said:

bullshit, she did that for people to praise and glorify her. Make no mistake, at the end of the prom she will be fucking chad and not that autistic loser. I made be harsh here but I am right.

Magnus

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
debijon said:

bullshit, she did that for people to praise and glorify her. Make no mistake, at the end of the prom she will be fucking chad and not that autistic loser. I made be harsh here but I am right.

Well obviously she's not gonna have sex with him 

:cage:

Gangnamstyle

Coper
Very cringeworthy. It's too obvious she's doing it for the attention and the praise she'll recieve for being "such a good person".

Santeria

Normie
Magnus said:
zyzz007 said:

Well obviously she's not gonna have sex with him 

:cage:

bahahaha, @"zyzz007" is legit autist

Magic

Chad
zyzz007 said:
debijon said:

No shit, he's a 300 pound retard Tyrone, I don't think she did it because she wanted to get in his pants. 

Another observation, I don't think she did it just for the fame, if you look at her closely, well I'm divided on this, but she looks pretty average, cute not but not super hot. Looks like a sweet girl, and those were genuine emotions she displayed.

debijon

Normie
zyzz007 said:
debijon said:

lol I dropped in the comments what pretty much what you said.  Probably won't get read in the sea of bluepill comments praising this bitch but I couldn't contain myself.  Its so blatantly obvious that shes doing it for herself to look good.

What pisses me off even more is the fact that
1)  The MASSIVE bluepill fucks praising her for basically exploiting her high smv and
2)  The Autistic kid putting this bitch on the highest pedistal possible with his reaction.  If he woulda politely declined him then THAT woulda been something but then again a video like that won't be uploaded.

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
Actually I think most really attractive people can be selfless since their sense of well being is taken care of. Its ironically incels who remain pessimistic about the world around them

Skirrel

Coper
DuckDuckIncel said:
Actually I think most really attractive people can be selfless since their sense of well being is taken care of. Its ironically incels who remain pessimistic about the world around them

this.  but even then she's killing two birds with one stone:  doing a selfless act and boosting her a lready high status at the same time

Ryu

Staff member
I hate the way they talk too him. Like hes a small child. Thats the same way girls talk to me.

zyzz007 said:
debijon said:

Legit, she did it just for this reason lol if people think she actually cares about that guy, there is a reason why she had someone record her.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
debijon said:

Anakind

King of Chads
zyzz007 said:

She will fuck the high school quarterback right on the dance floor while the autistic spastic is holding her purse.   :lol:

Happy Go Lucky said:
Legit, she did it just for this reason lol if people think she actually cares about that guy, there is a reason why she had someone record her.

A Western cunt does nothing without the attention.

Boss

Slayer
redmanlet said:
Fuarrrkkk BBC theory legit, even if your autistic

@MulattoFuck

@ChiefofThechoctaws

@Invisible

@"Genetic Shit"

@"Elliot Rodger 2000"

LOL at that autistic boy getting more action than most lookism members combined holy FUCK
SHUT THIS DOWN NOW

Francesco

Normie
Setting aside for a second the fact that she only did this for her own personal interests i.e. attention/praise, at least the guy will have someone to accompany him to prom, which will make this incel's night slightly less depressing. However, the downside is that he will very likely read further into this, and have high hopes for a kiss/sex (just like any other kid at prom), which he is certainly not going to get. Furthermore, the gesture perpetuates the notion that he is a hopeless incel who will never experience the attentions/affection of the opposite sex except out of pity.

In the end this is just a social media charade, and it is probably doing more harm than good to poor autistic Jamal.