flesh

Slayer
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
2,519
Reputation
6
Brutal, but the one on the left still gets 1000x more attention than her male counterpart.
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,958
Reputation
2
load of dudes would still pick one on left, because she is white
 

Whitecel

Banned
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
571
Reputation
0
I've never been one to judge a person's looks by their profile. Front face or nothing at all. 

Seen people magically transform both ways (positive or negative) after facing front and sometimes it's not pretty.
 

Lonoisagod

Incel
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
410
Reputation
0
Supreme Gentleman said:
Left one doesn't get chad
Lol, she doesn't get a chad, she gets two chads at the same time.

There isn't a single possible woman who is unable to get a Chad.
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
28,026
Reputation
1,279
Sekrets said:
fuark left's profile is terrible

importance of profile peeps

side is reflected on the front and a bad side is inherently bad
How so? 
Plenty of good looking people have average-ish to poor profiles tbh
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
1,824
Reputation
1
Lonoisagod said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Left one doesn't get chad
Lol, she doesn't get a chad, she gets two chads at the same time.

There isn't a single possible woman who is unable to get a Chad.
Uh no 
Chad gets a lot of girls to choose from he doesn't need to settle for her
 

Lonoisagod

Incel
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
410
Reputation
0
Supreme Gentleman said:
Lonoisagod said:
Lol, she doesn't get a chad, she gets two chads at the same time.

There isn't a single possible woman who is unable to get a Chad.
Uh no 
Chad gets a lot of girls to choose from he doesn't need to settle for her
>Implying that Chad actually settles down with a single girl...


:nod2:
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
28,026
Reputation
1,279
Sekrets said:
UglyNormalFag said:
How so? 
Plenty of good looking people have average-ish to poor profiles tbh
it just is?  your face is viewed from all angles, you don't want a bad profile
A bad profile on here is considered a non-ante face and forward grown face. I think of a bad profile as substantially deviating from the norm as in noticeably big nose, retruded maxilla, weak chin, sunken eyes, etc
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
1,824
Reputation
1
Lonoisagod said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Uh no 
Chad gets a lot of girls to choose from he doesn't need to settle for her
>Implying that Chad actually settles down with a single girl...


:nod2:
lol I meant settle for an str 
She likely won't get Chad for an str, she certainly won't get Chad for an ltr 
Chads are rare, you need to take supply and demand into consideration 
She'll get tons of average guys though, but that's not what she wants  :lol:
 
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
28,026
Reputation
1,279
Sekrets said:
UglyNormalFag said:
A bad profile on here is considered a non-ante face and forward grown face. I think of a bad profile as substantially deviating from the norm as in noticeably big nose, retruded maxilla, weak chin, sunken eyes, etc
ok? what's yuor point? having a bad profile means low hyoid/retruded jaws chin/bad nose etc.   it can failo your front hardcore
My only qualm is someone like Chico or Shimansky's profile is seen on here as subpar, meanwhile their fronts are obviously godtier and they even profile-mog 95+% of people
 
// Infolinks