Ive made it better before but i didnt have all my ingredients but this one came out alright. Its got pepperoni, jalapeno, garlic, and onions. Its 16 inches btw.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Would still eat. But would like some more veg to balance out the pepperoni.

alien said:
Would still eat. But would like some more veg to balance out the pepperoni.
Yae i didnt have my usually veggies on hand. I usually have more jalepenos but i didnt have any mushrooms or bellpepper. Ill get some more and make another pizza next weekend.

BlackPill

Banned
I prefer my Pizza to be moist, soft and chewy- with the golden cheese melted and the pepperoni red and oily.

That thing looks like Toast and I can taste the flour. Not even a 1.5 litre of PEPSI could wash that thing down.

Chicago Town stuffed crust Pizza and Pepsi from TESCO = job done

Genetic Shit said:

Ive made it better before but i didnt have all my ingredients but this one came out alright. Its got pepperoni, jalapeno, garlic, and onions. Its 16 inches btw.
if it is homemade, why have you been so frugal with your toppings? It is only profit seeking pizza chains that cover their products so sparsely. No offence, but it just looks like a big round piece of dough with a smattering of pepperoni bits, and a sprinkling of mould, or vaginal discharge or whatever that white dusty stuff is.

Go ham next time, when you make them yourself, you can go overboard.

lol you idiots. the white stuff is parmesean cheese.  I admit it doesnt look too great but ill  show you guys next week how great i can make pizza.

dota2

Normie
it looks good would eat/10 wish i had willpower to make food

AMOG said:
Just stop this shitposting you fucking pig's cunt.  Take it back to your faghole sluthate.  The pizza shit was sorta funny when Iced did it but those days are long gone.  Its not clever its not funny its nothing.

Just fuck off and tell Tyger to kill himself.

InB4: my bfm obsession or any kinda drivel.
:eek:

Guano

Banned
Lol at working to make it a circle when it's homemade. I just make a rectangle lol.