Chasing women is for suckers

Very legit. Chasing women is COPE. They either approach you and ask to fuck or it's over. LOL at pick up artists who are delusional enough to think GAME means anything at all.
FACE FACE FACE

FireHaze

Gigachad
That's why women are fighting so hard to get any unwanted male attention to be considered sexual harassment by the law. It's because they want to chase and they want to chase slayers and slayers only.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Very legit, the biggest slayers dont got time for that, their phones are always being blown up by texts and nude snap chats from girls. They just sit back and cycle through girls every day. If you have actually ever seen women compete with each other over another male you'd understand, they are vicious creatures. One minute females will be nice to each other, but then will talk mad shit about the other as soon as they leave in the presence of a Chad to try to deter him from fucking that other girl. But even if he does fuck her it will just make other girls jealous and want to fuck him too.

It's impossible to be a slut as a man, it simply increases your value. It actually gives you status, makes women want to 'have a turn' with you.

J

Jordy

Amnesia said:
Very legit, the biggest slayers dont got time for that, their phones are always being blown up by texts and nude snap chats from girls. They just sit back and cycle through girls every day. If you have actually ever seen women compete with each other over another male you'd understand, they are vicious creatures. One minute females will be nice to each other, but then will talk mad shit about the other as soon as they leave in the presence of a Chad to try to deter him from fucking that other girl. But even if he does fuck her it will just make other girls jealous and want to fuck him too.

It's impossible to be a slut as a man, it simply increases your value. It actually gives you status, makes women want to 'have a turn' with you.
Talking about your brother?

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Jordy said:
Amnesia said:

Yeah mostly, but I've known a few legit slayers other than him.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Amnesia said:
Jordy said:

Yeah mostly

I bet having a slayer brother is fucking hell.

I probably would have killed myself a long time ago knowing that I was literally a genetic recombination away from being a slayer. Just lol.

FireHaze said:
That's why women are fighting so hard to get any unwanted male attention to be considered sexual harassment by the law. It's because they want to chase and they want to chase slayers and slayers only.

Legitt

Herald

Slayer
Amnesia said:

The biggest redpill that was borderline traumatic for me was witnessing these "good girls" go slutty for an old CHAD friend of mine (looked like Miroslav chec with a tan, early puberty and all by 16 smh, also new kid in town). 

He was getting hit on by 18-19 and a few 20 year old women. They'd approach him while we were hanging out and completely ignore the rest of the guys as furniture. 

Even more disturbing for me at the time, was some of the girls KNEW other girls IN THEIR CIRCLE OF GIRLFRIENDS had fucked my friend, AND STILL WANTED TO GET PUMPED AND DUMPED THEMSELVES. 

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]:visitgandy:[/font]

FireHaze said:
Amnesia said:
Yeah mostly

I probably would have killed myself a long time ago knowing that I was literally a genetic recombination away from being a slayer. Just lol.

Herald

Slayer
FireHaze said:

:bigman:

In a few years, I wonder what pathetic snake oil women will sell to bluepilled men (AND BOYS) on how to get women.

Confidence? Romance? Respect? Commitment? Meet her parents? 
Pay for dates? Be a gentleman? Just be yourself? Eventually, you'll meet a nice girl?

It'll be SO obvious what they'll be going for and their only hope is that these WKs and the like stay as dumb as they are while they fuck CHAD #7 from tinder.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Jordy said:
Amnesia said:
Yeah mostly
how do u cope with that?

it's like being slapped in the face every day all day

FireHaze said:
Amnesia said:
Yeah mostly

Yeah it's been hard. Having girl after girl confess their love for my brother to me my whole life is a torture. Always wanted me to put in a good word, hearing girls act so surprised that we are brothers, just lol.

edit-  but to be fair Im not ugly myself nor incel, but I just get mogged hard by him and the difference in attention we get is comical.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Herald said:
Amnesia said:

The biggest redpill that was borderline traumatic for me was witnessing these "good girls" go slutty for an old CHAD friend of mine (looked like Miroslav chec with a tan, early puberty and all by 16 smh, also new kid in town). 

He was getting hit on by 18-19 and a few 20 year old women. They'd approach him while we were hanging out and completely ignore the rest of the guys as furniture. 

Even more disturbing for me at the time, was some of the girls KNEW other girls IN THEIR CIRCLE OF GIRLFRIENDS had fucked my friend, AND STILL WANTED TO GET PUMPED AND DUMPED THEMSELVES. 

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]:visitgandy:[/font]

DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
Amnesia said:

I have observed exactly this. There were also some teachers in high school that were OBVIOUSLY flirting with my Chad friend, but I thought none of it back then

i didnt have a clue what made a good looking male face until about two years ago, and i suddenly could backtrack to all of the experiences i had around my chad friend, and it made sense in that one way and i was disgusted

chad is a universal thing, i could have wrote exactly what you wrote right there

all women are the same LMFAO what a scam

Ya I'm sure we've all seen it, women make terrible friends because they have no loyalty to anyone especially in the presence of a Chad. They will literally do anything to throw their friends or other females under a bus just to get to Chads cock. Women do not know what honor, virtue, loyalty are because their entire existence is being driven by their evolutionary drive to secure Chads DNA. That is literally the highest priority for them. It overrides everything else, when she is in the proximity of a Chad all other priorities are resided and her body is screaming at her to GET THAT SPERM INTO YOU NOW.

Thats also why they say jealousy is the best way to a womans heart (I would say best way to her vagina) Fucking girls in the same social circle is literally the best thing you can do in order to create jealousy and envy and competition between them.

If you want to fuck a hot girl, then first fuck her lesser looking friend, works every time.

Baron Anon

Coper
Amnesia said:
Thats also why they say jealousy is the best way to a womans heart (I would say best way to her vagina) Fucking girls in the same social circle is literally the best thing you can do in order to create jealousy and envy and competition between them.

If you want to fuck a hot girl, then first fuck her lesser looking friend, works every time.

I have a story on this
Went out with a male friend to  a bar
Before we got there, on the street, we were stopped by two girls.
One of them was 4/10 and other was like 6.8/10

the 4/10 was drunk as fuck and had no inhibition so she asked for my number and commented on my hot body (im roidcel).
the 6.8/10 was much more intimidated and was barely drunk. And once as she saw her friend ask my number, she INSTANTLY and i mean INSTANTLY started talking and asked if I want her number aswell. It was so fucking funny I almost laughed but kept it cool.

I took both of their numbers obviously.