Charisma will make an average man stand out

style

Cuck
Charisma is the ability to attract, charm, and influence the people around you. It is a certain quality of an individual personality by virtue of which he is set apart from ordinary men and on the basis of them the individual concerned is treated as a leader. It can be broken down to the key factors that  include but are not limited to: confidence, exuberance, a ready smile, optimism, expressive body language, and a friendly, passionate voice.

It is essentially more important than good looks and coupled with intelligence and average attractiveness will lead to high M and S.

lono

Banned
Very bluepill. Jews are not charismatic and yet 50% of American billionaires are Jews, even though they only make up like 2% of the population.

And yet you do have a point. But like most people will point out here a lot of charisma comes form having pretty eyes or a certain feature like a great smile or a high trust face that you use to your advantage. Someone like 6'4" 300 suge knight would have a hard time being charismatic because you'd be pissing ur pants at the sight of him

lono

Banned
time2pretend said:
the kind of charisma that leads to high M & S is an innate quality probably even rarer than good looks. :lol:   

nice going OP, you really opened Pandora's box here.  :rolleyes:
I believe it is related to testosterone

[font='Arial Unicode MS', 'Arial Unicode', Arial, 'URW Gothic L', Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif]Extraversion, a personality dimension associated with sociability, activity and dominance, predicts a man’s mating effort in various human populations. At a proximate level, individual differences in extraversion are likely to be mediated through testosterone, a strong hormonal correlate of men’s reproductive effort. However, the rare attempts to address this question have all been conducted in populations with low-fertility schedules, thus limiting the generality of the results. Using demographic, questionnaire and hormonal data from a high-fertility polygynous human population of Senegal, we first show that extraversion, a personality dimension predicting men’s mating behavior in this population, is associated with inter-individual differences in testosterone profiles, with men in the top quartile of extraversion distribution having 29% higher testosterone levels. We then show that personality profiles for neuroticism, openness and agreeableness are independent from testosterone levels. Since extraversion is the only personality dimension predicting men’s mating and reproductive success in this population, we suggest that variation in testosterone levels is primarily relevant for personality traits related to reproductive effort. The results have further implications to discuss possible evolutionary scenarios for the maintenance of variation in personality traits.[/font]

IcedEarth

Slayer
style said:
Charisma is the ability to attract, charm, and influence the people around you. It is a certain quality of an individual personality by virtue of which he is set apart from ordinary men and on the basis of them the individual concerned is treated as a leader. It can be broken down to the key factors that  include but are not limited to: confidence, exuberance, a ready smile, optimism, expressive body language, and a friendly, passionate voice.

It is essentially more important than good looks and coupled with intelligence and average attractiveness will lead to high M and S.
sounds like my psychotic episodes

allindaeyes

Banned
I am told I have charisma all the time.. I think I do have some, I can speak well If I want to and I easily integrate into society. However my home and family life is another thing and a complete disaster, it is the reason for most of my problems and why my mind is fucked up. Only my mother really gives a fuck and puts family first in life, but she is deluded ( extremely blue pilled, naive etc. ), the rest of my family like to pretend they care but they have a whole list of other priorities they give a fuck about. Also they want the other members of the family to act a certain way and are not accepting, the only way I fix this is by confronting my dad but I obviously care about him and he has his own problems mentally and physically. I am scared hed get a heart attack or some shit ( srs)