changing urself to appeal more to girls is beta

assburger

Gigachad
they shud be the whores trying to impress us not the other way around.

they are the ones that are supposed to looksmax to be pretty and sexy for us to look at and plow.
our personality and life shud be accepted without question by our female inferiors who will take care of us and do chores.
doing whatever the fuk u want is alpha and not trying to fit into a particular mold or giving a fuk what ppl think of u, girls shud admire that

OnTheRun

Slayer
Cope, looks aren't just about girls. Mog or be mogged. @buxomzygos

assburger

Gigachad
Supreme Gentleman said:
Slayers don't have to change anything because they are born with the right genetics
girls shudnt be allowed to pik and choose and have so much freedom etc.. mb traditional values shud be restored and slayers cease to exist if they aren't going to be fair with their vaginas
[hr]
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
Legit only lookmax for your own narcissistic needs.
yea

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Society has always subtly revolved around men's desire for pussy. Do you think that men would have always wage-cucked if there wasn't a cute wife pretty much rewarded to him

Lel

Gigachad
assburger said:

they are the ones that are supposed to looksmax to be pretty and sexy for us to look at and plow.
our personality and life shud be accepted without question by our female inferiors who will take care of us and do chores.
doing whatever the fuk u want is alpha and not trying to fit into a particular mold or giving a fuk what ppl think of u, girls shud admire that
this is legit

i wanna see more of this from you tbh

keep ascending

This doesn't compute, sorry. If you appreciate the result, you will become motivated by it. If you like pussy, you are motivated by it.

I think what you meant to say was that you shouldn't let people know that you are trying to appeal more to girls. BE a hypocrite. This post is your first step.

feg

Chad
assburger said:
are you to son of Donald Trump?

yes?! dis werkz

no?! flush yourself

assburger

Gigachad
MushroomCloud said:
This doesn't compute, sorry. If you appreciate the result, you will become motivated by it. If you like pussy, you are motivated by it.

I think what you meant to say was that you shouldn't let people know that you are trying to appeal more to girls. BE a hypocrite. This post is your first step.
i dunno i guess if this is just the way it is nowadays and u value the result more than integrity i guess its logical, but i was just thinking i wudn't want to 'masculinitymax', get on roids etc. to supposedly appeal more to women physically (debatable anyway..) when it's just not me

i also don't wanna become a generic normalfag

assburger said:
MushroomCloud said:

i dunno i guess if this is just the way it is nowadays and u value the result more than integrity i guess its logical, but i was just thinking i wudn't want to 'masculinitymax', get on roids etc. to supposedly appeal more to women physically (debatable anyway..) when it's just not me

i also don't wanna become a generic normalfag
I totally agree. There are competing motivations. And it's a lot easier to improve the self if you have a deeper or more general purpose in mind. But I think a complete theory will account for the desire to be validated by women.