changing major at 21 - CAGE at engineering

swimcel

Chad
can't believe i fell for the STEM meme and stayed there for almost 4 years.. i feel so relieved now that i don't have to interact with those fucking autists
If anyone has any questions/considering studying engineer feel free to ask away

10out

Normie
What engineering major were you?

How are you planning to make money now?

swimcel

Chad
Reflex said:
yeh this is happening...
most of my NT friends switched to economy right after passing calculus I & II, algebra, etc. People that can code for 5 hours straight are NOT sane. Only engineering field i respect is electrical and chemical, you can be somewhat normal and do that (high iq needed of course)
[hr]
Face only a Mother could Love said:
you went to Uni at 17?
i'm almost 22 my friend
[hr]
NEET Neanderthal said:
What are you changing to?  :shock:
gonna be a lifeguard for a while, i intend to do some travelling (NZ, Aus, Asia) and work as one. Then study to be a pilot.
[hr]
10out said:
What engineering major were you?

How are you planning to make money now?
system engineering. I'll work as a lifeguard, besides my mother is kind of well off and now that my sisters got their masters i can leech off with no remorse

Reflex

Lookism God
swimcel said:
Reflex said:
yeh this is happening...
most of my NT friends switched to economy right after passing calculus I & II, algebra, etc. People that can code for 5 hours straight are NOT sane. Only engineering field i respect is electrical and chemical, you can be somewhat normal and do that (high iq needed of course)
[hr]
So how much longer until you achieve bachelors
economics isnt fun mang, its a long road ahead

swimcel

Chad
Reflex said:
i think it's 4 years to be a pilot ? - no rush though, i'll take it easy, depression and stress due to uni ruined my life and almost committed suicide many many times.
yeah, my sister is doing a phd in economics and whenever i visit her she's reading all fucking day, hopefully it pays off someday

Reflex

Lookism God
swimcel said:
Reflex said:
i think it's 4 years to be a pilot ? - no rush though, i'll take it easy, depression and stress due to uni ruined my life and almost committed suicide many many times.
yeah, my sister is doing a phd in economics and whenever i visit her she's reading all fucking day, hopefully it pays off someday
wait you gotta do 4 MORE years to get your bachelors?

am i miss reading or something

KingMe

Chad
Good choice. Engineering was a past choice of mine until I saw what some of them do all day. Basically emailcel cubicle life job

Coper_II

Incel
:cage:

this is how STEMcels are trying to keep their field from going viral tbh

swimcel

Chad
NEET Neanderthal said:
Is it possible to become a pilot with a history of mental health issues on your medical records?  :ugh:
not in the air force  :giggle: doesn't matter if you're a private pilot/commercial though

swimcel

Chad
Reflex said:
wait you gotta do 4 MORE years to get your bachelors?

am i miss reading or something
yes. gotta start over. It's like going from engineering to med school, not a single shared class. I'm not based in the US man, uni is dirt cheap

ugliest

King of Chads
sorry for that boyo, but if you feel better and think it was worth it, than good for you brother. 

Personally im in computer engineering, i dont have too much left, i will continue with my degree when i get my sanity back which looks like it will be pretty soon(thank god, finally panic attacks are dying).

cheers, engineering is cringe worthy indeed

swimcel

Chad
ugliest said:
sorry for that boyo, but if you feel better and think it was worth it, than good for you brother. 

Personally im in computer engineering, i dont have too much left, i will continue with my degree when i get my sanity back which looks like it will be pretty soon(thank god, finally panic attacks are dying).

unless you work in a NT job in fucking google IT jobs will crush you - especially if you're prone to depression. Not trying to be a cunt but that's how it is, at least for me. Hope you get that degree soon my man, btw move up north, fuck serbia tbh

Forever

Normie
Never do an study that has something too do with economics it will make you a zombie

ugliest

King of Chads
swimcel said:
ugliest said:

unless you work in a NT job in fucking google IT jobs will crush you - especially if you're prone to depression. Not trying to be a cunt but that's how it is, at least for me. Hope you get that degree soon my man, btw move up north, fuck serbia tbh
legit if finish my degree and decide to work as an engineeringcel i would prob migrate to West. English is the language i like and the culture is cool to me so it wont be a problem. Working as an engineercel in serbia for 400-500 euro a month is a little retarded.

layingdown

Normie
lol shit reminds me, i got sent to Seattle earlier in the month for my company

who was that guy, am i pretty or something like that, got sent there too for it training or something

hooked up with a cute blonde chick his first day, after mogging all the stemcels

it's legit, was getting real iois (extended eye contact, proximity, and smiles) 

from cute chicks stuck in HR/sales/customer support jobs at tech companies and surrounded by stemcels

one was going HAM, 7/10, 5'11 danish girl, kept laughing at everyting and brushing my arm, she didn't care i had a gf

nt + tech job = slayer

swimcel

Chad
ugliest said:
legit if finish my degree and decide to work as an engineeringcel i would prob migrate to West. English is the language i like and the culture is cool to me so it wont be a problem. Working as an engineercel in serbia for 400-500 euro a month is a little retarded.
move to Italy, your phenotype isn't rare yet somewhat exotic. you could slay some prime italianas  :g: