PaleBlueDot

Banned
Would it be possible to change the "bone shape and size" genes, then have the bone structure slightly change over time as bone remodeling adheres to the new blueprints, this could have amazing potential if it works - face, height and frame can be changed

It is possible to signal epigenetic changes.

This is something I want to learn more about but am far from being able to apply. Increasing DNA Methylation will illicit epigenetic changes to stimuli but the question is what can we do to tell the genes to up bone mass?

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Machiavellian said:

This is something I want to learn more about but am far from being able to apply. Increasing DNA Methylation will illicit epigenetic changes to stimuli but the question is what can we do to tell the genes to up bone mass?
There's always smash bone theory but that's too dangerous we need a cleaner approach

Darth Vader said:
Machiavellian said:

There's always smash bone theory but that's too dangerous we need a cleaner approach
That will cause uneven bone growth and ruin symmetry.

Need I link my canthal tilt cel cries of how my brow ridge is fucked up on one side pushing against my eye and not the other side?

Bone smash may make an epigenetic response that tells the body to make bones tougher everywhere, but where woudl you smash the bones?

This is a long shot to making a difference.