Chads can't lose at life

while incels start to look like shit after 25, genetic valuable people keep slaying into their 50's

Vertu

Incel
Both these guys look like DOGSHIT as of 2015.

Humans are a flawed, disgusting, parasite species. Being some "Chad" doesn't exclude you from this fact.

That's a new redpill for you pathetic chumps to swallow.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Both of those guys are not Chads. Pitt would be considered a framecel in high school and admitted he never got laid before Hollywood.

The second guy has a tiny penis.

BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Both of those guys are not Chads. Pitt would be considered a framecel in high school and admitted he never got laid before Hollywood.

Pitt would be a slayer if he looked in high school like on that pic I posted
And a tiny penise is only inmportant if you want to LTR a girl. For slaying you can give a fuck if she is satisfied or not

modified

hairloss expert
biggestfailure said:

Pitt would be a slayer if he looked in high school like on that pic I posted
And a tiny penise is only inmportant if you want to LTR a girl. For slaying you can give a fuck if she is satisfied or not
Thank you for saying this. Agreed 100%. My smallish penis is the least of my concerns.

Also, I probably look better overall now in my 30s than in my 20s but I have taken good care of myself and look young for my age.

NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
You believe that crap? :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbi...end-hopes-ll-accept-ice-bucket-challenge.html
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'I think everybody knew he would be successful in whatever he would do. I just knew. He just had a personality that attracted people, he had leadership skills and he was sweet and kind.'[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-2768269/Angelina-right-one-Brad-Pitt-s-high-school-sweetheart-Kim-Bell-discusses-sweet-kind-boyfriend-hopes-ll-accept-ice-bucket-challenge.html#ixzz3iFHJVKHq 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook[/font]

He halo'ed her lmao

takurak

Slayer
Cope even Brad is not safe from betabuxing and divorce rape