Chadimir Thundercovsky Is Trying To Kill Us

chadimir

Gigachad
which thread in particular hit you hardest?

for me it was Life of a slayer pt 1-3 and the meetme thread

Chadimir Thundercovsky said:

they all bleed together

your sleuthing ability for finding redpilled shit is too good

chadimir

Gigachad
Pathologically Lonesome said:

they all bleed together

thank you. anytime i come across a repilled truth, i make sure to post it here.

the gender inequality pills are the toughest for me to swallow. women legit have it so easy and most people in soceity are naive and oblivious to it. that is my mission on here to expose the truth of our society and the cancer that is feminism that is plaguing our youth. we are at war with feminist

BlueBalls

Chad

I'm choking on the dickpill atm

they all bleed together

the gender inequality pills are the toughest for me to swallow. women legit have it so easy and most people in soceity are naive and oblivious to it. that is my mission on here to expose the truth of our society and the cancer that is feminism that is plaguing our youth. we are at war with feminist
All you are accomplishing is bring us closer to visiting Gandy. We're already redpilled to death.

How do you cope? Are you a slayer?

chadimir

Gigachad

All you are accomplishing is bring us closer to visiting Gandy. We're already redpilled to death.

i use this knowledge to make wise choices about my future. i will never wife up a slut, i know the importance of height and looks so i looksmax and wear lifts now, i will never white knight, i wont stop until women pursue ME, when a girl is even slightly a bitch to me i cut all contact.. this brings me closer to hapiness rather than gandy becuase im smart and know how to use the information for own benefit. alot of posters stil havent figured out how to do that yet.fuck thatit was depressing to read threads here but then i realized the reason its depressing is becuase the truth is hard to accept. LOOKS = LIFE and dont let ANYONE tell you otherwise. i am in the process of being a slayer. i slay every so often but not slayer status.  once i can slay 3 6+/10s a week i will ascend

BlueBalls

Chad

i use this knowledge to make wise choices about my future. i will never wife up a slut, i know the importance of height and looks so i looksmax and wear lifts now, i will never white knight, i wont stop until women pursue ME, when a girl is even slightly a bitch to me i cut all contact.. this brings me closer to hapiness rather than gandy becuase im smart and know how to use the information for own benefit. alot of posters stil havent figured out how to do that yet.fuck thatit was depressing to read threads here but then i realized the reason its depressing is becuase the truth is hard to accept. LOOKS = LIFE and dont let ANYONE tell you otherwise. i am in the process of being a slayer. i slay every so often but not slayer status.  once i can slay 3 6+/10s a week i will ascend
How tall are you, what do you do to looksmax atm?

Also dick stats? Don't e-stat

chadimir

Gigachad
BlueBalls said:

5'9 but close to 5'11 in lifts.

6.5 x 5.5 NBPEL - i gained half an inch jelqing over the past couple months SRS

BlueBalls said:

Which lifts do you wear. I'm 5'11 and would love to be over 6'

BlueBalls

Chad
BlueBalls said:

Shouldn't get cucked with that dick

chadimir

Gigachad
BlueBalls said:

Shouldn't get cucked with that dick
you need to be 7" minimum to not get cucked