Chad took Incels dignity, so Incel took Chad's life.

Erudite

Subhuman
ThereIsNoGame said:
hospen said:
i should have done the same thing

same.

One time bullies came to my house to try to beat me up. I should have just stabbed them.

Did you really let yourself get beat up in your own house?

Erudite said:
ThereIsNoGame said:
same.

One time bullies came to my house to try to beat me up. I should have just stabbed them.

Did you really let yourself get beat up in your own house?

No, I had a baseball bat and a tennis racket and they weren't able to beat me up.

But a knife would have been better. I should have just stabbed them.

kibo

Chad
[font=Tinos, serif]Brodie based her decision this week on the findings from a two-day December hearing, during which students who witnessed the events Jan. 24, 2011, testified that several teens announced the fight on the bus, and Saavedra got off several stops early in Golden Gate Estates. Saavedra showed a pocket knife to two teens on the bus that afternoon.[/font]
[font=Tinos, serif]In a nine-page document released Tuesday by the State Attorney's Office, Brodie stated that by getting off the bus several stops before the location where the fight was to happen, Saavedra "demonstrated that, with or without a knife, (he) had no desire to fight with Dylan Nuno."[/font]
[font=Tinos, serif]Accompanied by several students, Dylan Nuno, a junior, followed Saavedra, a freshman, off the bus. He then punched him in the back of the head, according to court documents and testimony.[/font]
[font=Tinos, serif]Saavedra attempted to get away once, witnesses said. He then stabbed Dylan Nuno 12 times in the chest and abdomen. Two of the blows caused fatal wounds, including one that nicked his heart.[/font]
[font=Tinos, serif]In her decision, signed Dec. 30, 2011, the judge said Saavedra had "no duty to retreat" and was "legally entitled to meet force with force, even deadly force."[/font]
[font=Tinos, serif]"The defendant was in a place where he had a right to be and was not acting unlawfully. He had more than enough reason to believe he was in danger of death or great bodily harm ... (He) was under attack from the first punch to the back of his head until he stabbed Dylan Nuno."[/font]
In Serbia shithole the incel would get the most brutal sentence possible.
You go in prison,if your dog scares the burglar and inflicts stress on him by barking

[font=Tinos, serif]"Brodie's decision is not setting a good example for children or adults," said Kim Maxwell, Dylan Nuno's mother. "I truly do not want this type of tragedy to happen to another innocent family."[/font]

Holy fuck what a dumb cunt, the judge should have ordered her uterus to be stabbed, too.