Chad picks up chicks

Currycel

Regular
[video=youtube]
Also just imagine going to that college, I think it's USC. Chads everywhere. Who from here would fit in?

Currycel

Regular
containmentspell said:
Chick picks up Chad, Chad responds, but she turns him down. 1:41 mark.
[video=youtube]

Just lol, all the men are flattered cuz they never get complemented while women complain. All women have to do now is dress like a man and wistle to male models to get laid while we literally need to break every single one of our bones to get a decent quality chick if we're ugly

IceCutter said:
Chad??
:lmfao:

just an average white guy

And if you stood next to him you would look like a total subhuman warrantied, just lol at you

IceCutter

Megastar
containmentspell said:
Chick picks up Chad, Chad responds, but she turns him down. 1:41 mark.

slap the lesbian hoe for time wasting

Currycel said:

IceCutter said:
Chad??

just an average white guy

And if you stood next to him you would look like a total subhuman warrantied, just lol at you

nice projection faggot

he looks like a manlet, and if he wore those clothes I would definitely mog him, I do so with faggots like that quite regularly

currypowder

Regular
Where are the chads? Also that youtuber is slightly below average and has a hot gf

Currycel

Regular
currypowder said:
Where are the chads? Also that youtuber is slightly below average and has a hot gf

He's 6+ dude, if he was 8+ I would have said MM

IceCutter said:
nice projection faggot

he looks like a manlet, and if he wore those clothes I would definitely mog him, I do so with faggots like that quite regularly

Everyone here knows that being 6+ white is all you need to be a chad. We only have white 6+'s here because they're mentally ill you dumb fuck. And I remember your face from when you were taking pictures of random couples of white girls with ethnics so I am not projecting. You are an ugly fuck big nosed spic

Magnus said:
yup, just be average white and NT and you're all set

This is the average white guy actually

IceCutter

Megastar
Currycel said:

IceCutter said:
nice projection faggot

Everyone here knows that being 6+ white is all you need to be a chad. We only have white 6+'s here because they're mentally ill you dumb fuck. And I remember your face from when you were taking pictures of random couples of white girls with ethnics so I am not projecting. You are an ugly fuck big nosed spic

:lol:

at least I'm better than a subhuman incel paki i.e. you

currypowder said:

lol average or just below average

OP is a complete retard, hey look at his tag at least he admits to liking dicks

Currycel

Regular
IceCutter said:

I haven't once claimed to be good looking

But at least I'm not a subhuman uncle tom spic who thinks he's white like you and accept what I am

And I'm not paki you dumb fuck

IceCutter

Megastar
Currycel said:
IceCutter said:

I haven't once claimed to be good looking

But at least I'm not a subhuman uncle tom spic who thinks he's white like you and accept what I am

And I'm not paki you dumb fuck

Ahahaha Adolf_Hipster how are you you stupid basement dwelling sandnigger subhuman loser

Currycel

Regular
IceCutter said:
Ahahaha Adolf_Hipster how are you you stupid basement dwelling sandnigger subhuman loser

If that guy is below averabe/average why don't you go and try to do the same thing he did. I'm sure you'll get plenty of blonde hbb's numbers  :giggle:

IceCutter

Megastar
Currycel said:
IceCutter said:

If that guy is below averabe/average why don't you go and try to do the same thing he did. I'm sure you'll get plenty of blonde hbb's numbers  :giggle:

I have done so in the past

Currycel

Regular
IceCutter said:
Currycel said:

Girls as hot as the ones he approached? Yeah right, I bet they looked at you with disgust and gave you the number so you could leave. Look at how they react to him. They're pleased to talk to him and laugh. I would be willing to bet my balls that you didn't get the same reaction otherwise you would have gotten one of those girls but instead you're in here still incel

IceCutter

Megastar
Currycel said:
IceCutter said:

Girls as hot as the ones he approached? Yeah right, I bet they looked at you with disgust and gave you the number so you could leave. Look at how they react to him. They're pleased to talk to him and laugh. I would be willing to bet my balls that you didn't get the same reaction otherwise you would have gotten one of those girls but instead you're in here still incel

the bitter cope is too strong
I'm not incel, I have a girlfriend and girls who are friends also

@Currycel  Most all the men were not receptive to this women's approach, but one.  Then the guy got too sexually suggestive for her, so she turned him off by mentioning she's into scat :giggle:.  Most here would rate her as unattractive, but I think she's really good looking.
[video=youtube]

Currycel

Regular
IceCutter said:

I bet she's not as hot as those girls, fucking lol at you trying to cover face after I exposed you as a frauder

IceCutter

Megastar
Currycel said:
IceCutter said:

I bet she's not as hot as those girls, fucking lol at you trying to cover face after I exposed you as a frauder

how did I fraud?

I posted couple of pics of ex-gfs here, someone can probably re-post

Currycel

Regular
containmentspell said:
@Currycel  Most all the men were not receptive to this women's approach, but one.  Then the guy got too sexually suggestive for her, so she turned him off by mentioning she's into scat :giggle:.  Most here would rate her as unattractive, but I think she's really good looking.
[video=youtube]

Most men are pussied and beta, of course they get turned off. They're scared and intimidated. And she's ugly but I bet she wouldn't get rejected so much if she acted normal. If a girl approached me like that I would get really nervous cuz it doesn't happen and wouldn't really know what to do too. It's the same with the white girl who was whisitling, every guy would have fucked her but they're awkard and don't know how to approach her