chad knocks out two manlets and then gets chased down by cops

Magic

Chad
Lol at how these ugly short balding incels think they have a chance against this NW0 God jawed low inhib Chad. Notice how he speaks clearly and the other guys are just fucking blubbering like  literal subhumans. Very good looking guy too.

Pathologically Lonesome said:
Loooool he got arrested for a woman!
Assault charges! Criminal record! Loss of employment!
More proof we are their slaves!

and you know what? his girl just gonna install tinder tonight and find a different chad to fuck with : D

AlwaysLearning said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Loooool he got arrested for a woman!
Assault charges! Criminal record! Loss of employment!
More proof we are their slaves!

and you know what? his girl just gonna install tinder tonight and find a different chad to fuck with : D
:cage2:

currypowder

Normie
springfield said:
lol "i'm 25 bro im not 30"
Lol that midget actually say that, hes mumbling in the video. Either way Chad fucked up by running, the shorter manlet attacked him basically. He also said he's a firefighter, might lose his job over a criminal record lol

Magic

Chad
hospen said:
Magic said:
Lol at how these ugly short balding incels think they have a chance against this NW0 God jawed low inhib Chad. Notice how he speaks clearly and the other guys are just fucking blubbering like  literal subhumans. Very good looking guy too.

So have you updated your cuckoldom goals for 2k16?
Lol what?

Burningasshair

Subhuman
Did this 5 foot 3 fat ass Mexican just say I'm calling my dad he's on his way.  U wot m8. He deserves to be euthanized

Being goodlooking isn't enough for females, you need to domineering to other males aswell.

springfield

Banned
mms from mm said:
i hope this WKs life gets ruined from this shit.
the manlets dad is gonna get him
[hr]
MulattoFuck said:
Not cool Chad.  He's a white knight beta and he can't fight.  The worst part is that the Chad was such a faggot he escalated the whole thing and he struck when the guy was talking.  Coward Bitch move, and he had his homie help him fight off the Mexican. 

Mirin the tricep action in that first jab though.
he wasnt really white knighting.

Burningasshair

Subhuman
White knight bc he stepped up to someone calling his girl a bitch?  Hmm lets see. Do you a. Not say anything to the guy n ur girl loses complete respect for you or B.confront him. U guys are beta as fuck