• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Chad from the NY Magazine responds to article

forevergymcelling

Aspiring Chode
Turn sound on

[webm]

Tancredii

Machine
lol, it's easy to talk about love when you're not literally deformed

qazz

Regular
:cage:
:clap:

Although the article topic itself astonishes and somewhat saddens me, I can’t say I know what it feels like to be an “Incel”.

:kim:

OneChoice

Rotter
bird nose/downwards grown nasal septum, upper eyelid exposure, ethnik coloring, subhuman brow ridge/0 brow ridge mass/bone/supraorbital fat, FLAT zygos, upper third/forehead is WIDER than his jaw, chin pointy feminine chin, feminine subhuman monkey lips
that's not chad. i mog him to death and so do many users here. as a matter of fact guy in my pfp would fit that article more. what a bunch of delusional, ugly, feminine jewish propaganda subhumans. i feel like a jew in nazi germany myself cos im being oppressed by this ugly jewish wench writing an article like that
they only think hes chad due to harmony + FWHR and nothing else. 

Defeat

Megastar
that publication is all over instagram models accounts

agencies are going to ramp up their anti frauding devices mark my words

noone wants to be associated with a incell turned frankie

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
OneChoice said:
bird nose/downwards grown nasal septum, upper eyelid exposure, ethnik coloring, subhuman brow ridge/0 brow ridge mass/bone/supraorbital fat, FLAT zygos, upper third/forehead is WIDER than his jaw, chin pointy feminine chin, feminine subhuman monkey lips
that's not chad. i mog him to death and so do many users here. as a matter of fact guy in my pfp would fit that article more. what a bunch of delusional, ugly, feminine jewish propaganda subhumans. i feel like a jew in nazi germany myself cos im being oppressed by this ugly jewish wench writing an article like that
they only think hes chad due to harmony + FWHR and nothing else. 

he's alright, his side profile mogs his front a lot