CHAD FOUND!! The hilarity of invisible calling users here slayers exposed again

burlesque

Banned
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
557
Reputation
1
there are guys like THIS walking around




and yet on this forum we have delusional people like invisible calling people slayers left and right out of his own cope


we have iftsj having a constant monologue trying to draw attention to his average ass face

we have Dan thinking he's a major slayer because he got complimented at a bar, it took him 3 years of pinning and fucking with his organs to achieve a single FRACTION of what chads like this achieve just riding on the subway

Just SHUT THE FUCK UP , this is a complete SUB-CHAD zone





 

LostTuna

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
13
legit but that guy isnt particularly top tier. he just has a plain chad look. he looks like a borderline redhead with shit tier skin quality.

dude in ur avatar is much better
 
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
114
Reputation
0
well no shit, derek theler is world famous for being a GL chad. that doesn't mean everyone else is a disgusting incel cretin. black and white
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,627
Reputation
811
burlesque said:
Guy on the left gets nudes off of girls on reddit. Guy on the right slays prime pussy every night.

That's the redpill.
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
8
Foxx said:
burlesque said:
Guy on the left gets nudes off of girls on reddit. Guy on the right slays prime pussy every night.

That's the redpill.
guy on the left stay home and smoke weed  and is 18% bf, have shit grooming and is in this pjs and depressed in his basement and virgin at 24

guy on right workout and diet religiously for years (diabetes and nutrition schools), have top tier grooming from hollywod pros and is a world class actor with the life style that goes with it/

Not saying this guy dont mog me to shit

just saying you guys are retarded and i could still slay if i get inshape like him and got decent bf and grooming grooming
my bones are really good
im just a looser for now

here i look more decent already stop using old pics to compare
still fat and depressed and cutting my own hair and no grooming, and tired as fuck cause of insomnia and shit basement tho

 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
8
Pinhead said:
iftsj said:
guy on the left stay home and smoke weed  and is 18% bf, have shit grooming and is in this pjs and depressed in his basement and virgin at 24

guy on right workout and diet religiously for years (diabetes and nutrition schools), have top tier grooming from hollywod pros and is a world class actor with the life style that goes with it/

Not saying this guy dont mog me to shit

just saying you guys are retarded and i could still slay if i get inshape like him and got decent bf and grooming grooming
my bones are really good
im just a looser for now

here i look more decent already stop using old pics to compare
still fat and depressed and cutting my own hair and no grooming basement tho

you look even worse there. Almost like a gorilla. Funnily enough u actually looked the best when u were fatter, the outdoors smiling pic. All ur recent selfies just resemble apes.
i look best on outdoors pics cause they are the only normal pics i got
like taken by a camera
i only got selfies now
i def look better now even if you guys only see selfies i notice irl attention
i can got back to a fat 220lbs iin a few weeks easy anyway
i just got to start eating again
im trying to get abs now tho
 

burlesque

Banned
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
557
Reputation
1
iftsj said:
Foxx said:
Guy on the left gets nudes off of girls on reddit. Guy on the right slays prime pussy every night.

That's the redpill.
guy on the left stay home and smoke weed  and is 18% bf, have shit grooming and is in this pjs and depressed in his basement and virgin at 24

guy on right workout and diet religiously for years (diabetes and nutrition schools), have top tier grooming from hollywod pros and is a world class actor with the life style that goes with it/

Not saying this guy dont mog me to shit

just saying you guys are retarded and i could still slay if i get inshape like him and got decent bf and grooming grooming
my bones are really good
im just a looser for now

here i look more decent already stop using old pics to compare
still fat and depressed and cutting my own hair and no grooming, and tired as fuck cause of insomnia and shit basement tho

nigga you look 50
 

OnTheRun

Slayer
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
9
Pretty much legit. No one on this forum is close to being a legit slayer but I don't bother redpilling them anymore cause they are delusional and narcissistic as fuck and accuse you of being jealous, just lol. Deluded copers will soon accuse us of being redpilled. We on reddit 2.0 nigga

Will never forget that time jailbaits and milfs were going crazy over 2 Chads at the mall. It was like some A-list celebrity was in the building.  No tricks, just face.
 

burlesque

Banned
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
557
Reputation
1
OnTheRun said:
Pretty much legit. No one on this forum is close to being a legit slayer but I don't bother redpilling them anymore cause they are delusional and narcissistic as fuck and accuse you of being jealous, just lol. Deluded copers will soon accuse us of being redpilled. We on reddit 2.0 nigga

Will never forget that time jailbaits and milfs were going crazy over 2 Chads at the mall. It was like some A-list celebrity was in the building.  No tricks, just face.
Yea, we need a legit crew. Zero cope just TRUTH tag.

Pinhead
OnTheRun
zyzz07
FireHaze
TheHerald

who else actually qualifies in this forum whose userbase specializes in compliment-validation-fishing and subtle bragging?

Some users rate themselves in a legit way. But then those same users will overrate other users in an attempt to get that user to like them so that they will overrate them back. FUCK this circlejerk is unreal. It's one big ego-fest for people still in the denial-phase about their looks. Very few actual redpillers here.

Look at iftsj. One minute he goes on and on about how he's average looking(baiting out validation). Then the next minute he's posting 1000 pictures in vain attempts at disproving people who confirms to him that he's average looking?

Us legit posters notice all of these trends. Autists like iftsj will continue his parade though, because he takes us for stupid gullible retards apparently.
 

OnTheRun

Slayer
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
9
burlesque said:
OnTheRun said:
Pretty much legit. No one on this forum is close to being a legit slayer but I don't bother redpilling them anymore cause they are delusional and narcissistic as fuck and accuse you of being jealous, just lol. Deluded copers will soon accuse us of being redpilled. We on reddit 2.0 nigga

Will never forget that time jailbaits and milfs were going crazy over 2 Chads at the mall. It was like some A-list celebrity was in the building.  No tricks, just face.
Yea, we need a legit crew. Zero cope just TRUTH tag.

Pinhead
OnTheRun
zyzz07
FireHaze

who else actually qualifies in this forum whose userbase specializes in compliment-validation-fishing and subtle bragging?

Some users rate themselves in a legit way. But then those same users will overrate other users in an attempt to get that user to like them so that they will overrate them back. FUCK this circlejerk is unreal. It's one big ego-fest for people still in the denial-phase about their looks. Very few actual redpillers here.

Look at iftsj. One minute he goes on and on about how he's average looking(baiting out validation). Then the next minute he's posting 1000 pictures in vain attempts at disproving people who confirms to him that he's average looking?

Us legit posters notice all of these trends. Autists like iftsj will continue his parade though, because he takes us for stupid gullible retards apparently.
Legit. Basically on this forum average = slayer. Some shitty IOIs = slayer. Non offensively ugly = slayer. It's hilarious but I let them cope now.

These guys have no clue about how real slayers get treated irl. It's insane. Basically if you're a slayer, you get treated like a God irl, that doesn't happen to anybody here, not even close.
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,226
Reputation
3,172
Well, no shit. But who actually looks like the guy posted in OP. I've yet to see a guy like that IRL 

The truth is there ARE. A lot of 6's here. And 6's IRL do just fine so it's retarded to be even CLOSE to being incel as a 6
 

your mom

Banned
Joined
Aug 1, 2017
Messages
5,167
Reputation
0
don´t worry man you have 9 inches french bagete, don´t be depressed go outside running, there is a niche of women for your looks don´t worry. try to get some matches online send dick pictures sooner or later a size queen  will come to your rescue
 
Top