• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Caught my gf pooping

lookz

Machine
She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
I can't even imagine dating a girl who does something so repulsive. Absolutely disgusting, would not date.

heilsa

Rotter
there is a german sayin for this: geile frauen scheissen nicht

i actually laughed out loud while that shit played like a movie in my head. was funny thanks for the giggle m8

chadD24

Regular
i remember this thread when it when it was first posted on the misc like 5 years ago. it was a 10 page thread and OP was the man

D.R.

Banned
StraxcityIsGod said:
I can't even imagine dating a girl who does something so repulsive. Absolutely disgusting, would not date.

Decent women don't defecate.