Caught my "gf" in the library with another guy

So today I texted my girlfriend asking if she wanna meet in the library for our usual meetup. She told me she didn't want to go to the library and that she wants some "rest". Me being the paranoid incel that I am, I knew deep down that she was lying through her teeth. I went to the library and casually walked past every study room in there. I went to the top floor were not to many people frequent there I saw her literally cuddling with the guy in the study room. She didn't see me because she looked really into him. Dude was a typical ghetto dread head black guy but he was pretty good-looking admittedly. With the redpill knowledge I have I'm not even mad. This was intended to happen. Hypergamy has settled in and she upgraded. This makes me want to looksmax more.

MewingTillIDie said:
And you're not going to confront her? What the cuck?

Nah that's beta

I'm just never going to talk to her again unless she's literally begging me for sex

V.A. said:
u know what u need to do now, right?

u need to physically assault the negroid until he is taken home in a body bag and his negress mother doesnt recognize her own son under all the broken bones, blood, and exposed flesh. 

if u dont do this, u are a cuck.

cuck mentality. he needs to brutally beat or kill her. if he isn't his brother, father, cousin, friend, then he owes him nothing.

you sound like someone who won't blame the cunt, but the guy she cheats with although he is a stranger who may not even know she is in a relationship.

bignosebiglipethnik said:
MewingTillIDie said:
And you're not going to confront her? What the cuck?

Nah that's beta

I'm just never going to talk to her again unless she's literally begging me for sex

Was she ethnik? And you are too? 

Your ratings? Other guy's rating?

flesh

Slayer
V.A. said:
u know what u need to do now, right?

u need to physically assault the negroid until he is taken home in a body bag and his negress mother doesnt recognize her own son under all the broken bones, blood, and exposed flesh. 

if u dont do this, u are a cuck.

Lmfao at white knights. Why do white knight stormcel cucks NEVER blame the girl? Lmfao at you.

Lavish

Incel
bignosebiglipethnik said:
With the redpill knowledge I have I'm not even mad. This was intended to happen. Hypergamy has settled in and she upgraded. This makes me want to looksmax more.

:nod2:

you are way ahead.​
lol at the guys here suggestion investing more time into her by talking to her about it​

Blacks shouldn't really get into relationships with other black women without expecting other negroes to be hounding her 24/7.