• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Carbs, Cardio, No Caffeine and Meditation NUKE depression

WetBackLuca

Banned
So hard to maintain though.

I seriously think if you did

30-50 minutes cardio like jogging or jumping rope
20 minutes meditation
No caffeine (or one hit at noon or so)
High carb diet (quality sources)

Also: Add in waking up at the same time everyday

You could literally have a good mood 24/7.  It's so fucking hard to keep this up longer than a few days though because after a few days your mood is so good you don't think you need to maintain it with habits and it will last forever.

2 days off and I'm back to the manic, depressed, bipolar ADDcel that I was before

popbob

Regular
only subhuman whites get depressesion, us vibriant ethnics with high serotonin dont need to worry about that

WetBackLuca said:
It's so fucking hard to keep this up longer than a few days though because after a few days your mood is so good you don't think you need to maintain it with habits and it will last forever.
These are the truest words I've heard in a year

heilsa

Rotter
yes of course but people are too lazy so they rather take ssri everyday which brings a ton of sideeffects

Narcissnus

Regular
WetBackLuca said:
So hard to maintain though.

I seriously think if you did

30-50 minutes cardio like jogging or jumping rope
20 minutes meditation
No caffeine (or one hit at noon or so)
High carb diet (quality sources)

Also: Add in waking up at the same time everyday

You could literally have a good mood 24/7.  It's so fucking hard to keep this up longer than a few days though because after a few days your mood is so good you don't think you need to maintain it with habits and it will last forever.

2 days off and I'm back to the manic, depressed, bipolar ADDcel that I was before
Only way I’ve found of maintaining healthy shit is to have a solid purpose that you act on every day and that pushes you out of your comfort zone. Basically have to approach your purpose or goals or whatever as a “professional”, i.e work on it at the same time every day like you would a job. You’d think the solution to ur problems is diet or w.e but everyone already knows how to live healthier they just don’t because the whole way they approach life is amateurish and undisciplined. Most problems stem from character issues but we tend to focus on symptoms of the problem rather than underlying issue of how we do everything.

WetBackLuca

Banned
inherited Feces said:
What do you mean by quality source of carbs?

I have a sensitive stomach so I can't eat gluten foods, and a lot of other foods like beans and shit can rekt your gut.

Everyone is different though.

What I found works for me is brown rice, sweet potatoes and corn products

Beyond that stay away from processed, refined and simple sugars.

lee0101

Joke
gonna be impossible for me as I have uni exams

caffeine only thing getting me through

KEy21

Champion
U know what would keep you in an actual good mood all day...With little to no effort on your part aside from it???

A steady dosing of oxycotin throughout the day...Will make you feel warm, euphoric and confident like everything is going to be okay..And that you're content with everything..

If u daily dosed it spread out throughout the day....You would feel amazing all day like you could conquer the world..

Music is better...Social as fuck...your body tells you that whatever you say nobody could ever possibly be judging you...

Life is good...You're happy...Food is good...The future looks optimistic..

Just start oxymaxxing...And your life will get better honestly

15mg should make you feel really good for your first time...could even do 10mg

and each mg is about 1$ in expensive citys...So it's less than even a bag of weed