• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Captured video of good looking guy at the subway. Rate him

Chadrick

Joke
All the girls were glancing at him, just notice the girl by his side. Guys were looking too, but resentfully. Admiration and envy go hand in hand it seems.

When I came home and saw the video I was surprised, because he did't appear nearly as good looking.  The front shooter seems to always make people look shit

Not sure how to embed. Heres the link:

MewingAllDay

prof.
damn theres lot of hot sluts around. every slut in that video is legit hot

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I dont know which kind of mental illness u suffer from but if u think this guy is anything special in forms of looks i suggest you come to sweden, ull probably shoot ur brains out within a week.

Dark latino

Rotter
He just looks above average I would not consider him "good looking"

Chadrick

Joke
Manuel said:
what's so special about him? he looks like a scrawny bug eyed average guy

I don't know; I don't theorize much about what makes people attractive.  This guy was obviously very good looking, judging from how people around him were behaving. I actually stood behind him at first just to observe if he would get attention. I have noticed that girls often don't give a shit when I good looking guy is nearby, but this guy had like a movie star presence.

Also, like I said: Front shooter makes everyone look way worse. I have filmed gorgeous girls whom I considered 8+/10 only to later realize they look like shit on video

RealRob said:
I dont know which kind of mental illness u suffer from but if u think this guy is anything special in forms of looks i suggest you come to sweden, ull probably shoot ur brains out within a week.

That's funny; I'm basically in Sweden

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
:jag:

Don't get the hype, he would look better if he sorted that shit-tier hair.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Chadrick said:
springfield said:
what city is this?

I'm not telling, but I can reveal it's somewhere in scandinavia

Then why the fuck are you impressed by those mediocre looks? He is a 5.5 in sweden, at most. Is this a joke? 

:jordan:

Dark latino

Rotter
Chadrick said:
Manuel said:
what's so special about him? he looks like a scrawny bug eyed average guy

I don't know; I don't theorize much about what makes people attractive.  This guy was obviously very good looking, judging from how people around him were behaving. I actually stood behind him at first just to observe if he would get attention. I have noticed that girls often don't give a shit when I good looking guy is nearby, but this guy had like a movie star presence.

Also, like I said: Front shooter makes everyone  look way worse. I have filmed gorgeous girls whom I considered 8+/10 only to later realize they look like shit on video

Imao he looks 40+ and like a drug addict

Chadrick

Joke
RealRob said:
Chadrick said:
I'm not telling, but I can reveal it's somewhere in scandinavia

Then why the fuck are you impressed by those mediocre looks? He is a 5.5 in sweden, at most. Is this a joke? 

You're right. Might as well shut the whole forum down since even a 5.5 can get 40 IOIs per minute doing mundane shit like taking the subway in rush hour lol

Dark latino said:
Chadrick said:

Also, like I said: Front shooter makes everyone  look way worse. I have filmed gorgeous girls whom I considered 8+/10 only to later realize they look like shit on video

Imao he looks 40+ and like a drug addict

Damn, you guys and your perpetual ignorance

This video was shot with the FRONT FACING CAMERA of my cell phone. The image and colors are skedew badly

Invisible

Champion
I didn't know Scandinavia was in the United States.