Cant fucking understand Girls

WhatisLove

Cuck
I was on a birthday party in a restaurant. And the girl who was serving us was fucking all over me. She was asking me all time if I want something or if I want something extra. Even my close friend told me everyone can see that she is all over me and that I should ask her out after we finished.

So after we finish I come to her and ask her for her number and she says " sorry I have a boyfriend "
I couldn't understand because 5 minutes ago she looked like she was ready to suck me dry. But she was still smiling though. Than I told her that of course a sexy girl like her would have a boyfriend. And the only thing that would stop us is if someone of us had Std`s and laughed. Well than she said that she would give me her facebook which she did. But fuck I felt like shit for the rest of the day.

I fucking dont understand why would you be all over somebody giving all the signals and than say that you have a boyfriend ?

stamaster21

Slayer
WhatisLove said:
I was on a birthday party in a restaurant. And the girl who was serving us was fucking all over me. She was asking me all time if I want something or if I want something extra. Even my close friend told me everyone can see that she is all over me and that I should ask her out after we finished.

So after we finish I come to her and ask her for her number and she says " sorry I have a boyfriend "
I couldn't understand because 5 minutes ago she looked like she was ready to suck me dry. But she was still smiling though. Than I told her that of course a sexy girl like her would have a boyfriend. And the only thing that would stop us is if someone of us had Std`s and laughed. Well than she said that she would give me her facebook which she did. But fuck I felt like shit for the rest of the day.

I fucking dont understand why would you be all over somebody giving all the signals and than say that you have a boyfriend ?
Easy to understand women want validation and attention from guys they find attractive even if they don't want them.

short man

Slayer
A waitress is working and her job is to smile. Your close friends know you are an incel and they will push for anything, lol.

She gave you her FB so she can add another friend and it a very nice for of rejection especially considering she is working and wants to avoid a scene at her job.