Cant even enjoy being in public anymore

sub8 life

Incel
All I see are subhumans coping and ethnics taking over :/

Joncoping

Normie
So you have no problem being incel? You're only problem is seeing ethnics? okaaaayy

shitposter

Normie
Joncoping said:
So you have no problem being incel? You're only problem is seeing ethnics? okaaaayy
I don't have an issue with ethnics, but it seems when you have a lot of ethnics in an area you will not see any females above a 5/10

sub8 life

Incel
Joncoping said:
I want an ethnic girl I would never want my kids to inherit my shitty acne ridden skin. I want a high test black girl.
[hr]
But seriously I get sad seeing people go shopping, going to some pointless job, going out eating at restaurants. Its all a bunch of coping, a bunch of bullshit activities with no purpose. It makes me sad that this is what life is all about in this age.

Joncoping

Normie
sub8 life said:
Joncoping said:
I want an ethnic girl I would never want my kids to inherit my shitty acne ridden skin. I want a high test black girl.
[hr]
But seriously I get sad seeing people go shopping, going to some pointless job, going out eating at restaurants. Its all a bunch of coping, a bunch of bullshit activities with no purpose. It makes me sad that this is what life is all about in this age.
I enjoy going out with friends. It's when I'm sitting in front of my computer posting here when I feel pissed

Peak Aesthetics

Subhuman
The worst part is realizing that every person over 30 looks like complete shit. The inevitable consequence of being incel for too long is that we all become old and decrepit.

sub8 life

Incel
Peak Aesthetics said:
The worst part is realizing that every person over 30 looks like complete shit. The inevitable consequence of being incel for too long is that we all become old and decrepit.
I have low test hopefully I will age better

ar1

Retard
Birds
war

war never changes