Blue Pill cannot tell you how many utter subhumans I've seen with GFs out today

2pac

Incel
All your posts are:

1. Nobody likes me
  2. Talking about how you want to suck RealRob's dick
That's it, all your posts, you just find slightly different ways to say this, over and over.
They are far from only that. Ive asked you several times to explain how you see average and even ugly guys with girlfriends, if its only about looks? Ive asked you to explain how you think confidence dont matter when it matter in every other specie when it comes to male and female sexual dynamics. Ive asked you to explain why you are an authority of what works with women when you are a literal virgin who have never ever had sex with a woman, how could you possible know what works when you have zero experience?

Do you understand that its impossible to take someone like you seriously?

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
They are far from only that. Ive asked you several times to explain how you see average and even ugly guys with girlfriends, if its only about looks? Ive asked you to explain how you think confidence dont matter when it matter in every other specie when it comes to male and female sexual dynamics. Ive asked you to explain why you are an authority of what works with women when you are a literal virgin who have never ever had sex with a woman, how could you possible know what works when you have zero experience?

Do you understand that its impossible to take someone like you seriously?
No its not about looks, its about LMS. Your IQ definitely is really low, let's hope injecting will solve that.

2pac

Incel
And please stop spamming your GIFs, everyone know you do it cause you are in stress mode and dont know what to say without them, cause you are getting literally demolished by everyone.

2pac

Incel
No its not about looks, its about LMS. Your IQ definitely is really low, let's hope injecting will solve that.
See what you did again? You attacked another persons intelligence, when its painfully obvious to everyone in here you are the one who cannot hande the debate but have to resort to GIFs and calling people names.

Why is that? IF you are so smart, why cant you argue your point?

And what do you even mean with looks-money-status? Do you truly think your average dude out on the street who have a girl, have some awesome money or status? Are you actually fucking retarded for real?

zombie

Rotters
See what you did again? You attacked another persons intelligence, when its painfully obvious to everyone in here you are the one who cannot hande the debate but have to resort to GIFs and calling people names.

Why is that? IF you are so smart, why cant you argue your point?

And what do you even mean with looks-money-status? Do you truly think your average dude out on the street who have a girl, have some awesome money or status? Are you actually fucking retarded for real?
If injecting solves everything, why are you not fucking a hot woman right now, incel?

:goodfellas:

2pac

Incel
If injecting solves everything, why are you not fucking a hot woman right now, incel?
Why is it so difficult for you to debate and discuss like a normal human being? What kind of mental capabilities do you lack?

Dont you understand its obvious to everyone in here that you are using GIFs cause you literally dont know what to say no more, cause you are losing the discussion? Do you lack the social awareness to understand that?

zombie

Rotters
Why is it so difficult for you to debate and discuss like a normal human being? What kind of mental capabilities do you lack?

Dont you understand its obvious to everyone in here that you are using GIFs cause you literally dont know what to say no more, cause you are losing the discussion? Do you lack the social awareness to understand that?
Why is it so difficult for you to have a pair of balls which produce enough testosterone for you to look and behave like a man?

Really makes you think.

2pac

Incel
Why is it so difficult for you to have a pair of balls which produce enough testosterone for you to look and behave like a man?

Really makes you think.
What kind of question is that? Why dont you go ask a person suffering from diabetes "why" they have that problem? Are you twelve years old?

Didnt you tell us that "you had friends and was soo social", yet you seem to lack the ability to discuss like a normal human being even on an internet forum where you get time to think between every post?

zombie

Rotters
What kind of question is that? Why dont you go ask a person suffering from diabetes "why" they have that problem? Are you twelve years old?

Didnt you tell us that "you had friends and was soo social", yet you seem to lack the ability to discuss like a normal human being even on an internet forum where you get time to think between every post?
Boo hoo, did I hurt little princess' feelings again? Tragic

2pac

Incel
Boo hoo, did I hurt little princess' feelings again? Tragic
What? What are you even saying? Are you even aware of what you are doing at this point? This is not about my our your feelings, this is about you being unable to discuss things, you are literally incapable of having a normal debate. You state something, then your argument gets crushed and you start spamming your fucking GIFs and calling people dumb, rinse repeat. You cannot back up your claims, you cannot provide legit arguments, you have aboslutely no understanding how to actually have a debate.

And then you are trying to fool us that you are so social and cool in real life? Are you fucking kidding dude? Get the fuck outa here with that shit, Its so damn obvious you are a social reject with zero social experience or skills.

zombie

Rotters
What? What are you even saying? Are you even aware of what you are doing at this point? This is not about my our your feelings, this is about you being unable to discuss things, you are literally incapable of having a normal debate. You state something, then your argument gets crushed and you start spamming your fucking GIFs and calling people dumb, rinse repeat. You cannot back up your claims, you cannot provide legit arguments, you have aboslutely no understanding how to actually have a debate.

And then you are trying to fool us that you are so social and cool in real life? Are you fucking kidding dude? Get the fuck outa here with that shit, Its so damn obvious you are a social reject with zero social experience or skills.
I wonder if roids will shrink your defective balls even more, that would be pretty funny tbh

2pac

Incel
I wonder if roids will shrink your defective balls even more, that would be pretty funny tbh
Yeah, you have compeletely disqualified yourself out of this debate, so it seems like your little "looks theory" wasnt that strong after all, you had zero arguments for it but to spam GIFs and talk shit about the very hormone which would most likely benefit you alot, cause i can sense very clearly how you lack it. Essentially you "debate" like a woman.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Jesus fucking christ what is going on here, zombie is taking such a beating LMFAO Im even surprised he is alive at this point.

Stop talking nonsense now and go back to the original point of the thread, Ive had enough of you faggots calling eachother (and me) roidmonkey :giggle:

zombie

Rotters
Yeah, you have compeletely disqualified yourself out of this debate, so it seems like your little "looks theory" wasnt that strong after all, you had zero arguments for it but to spam GIFs and talk shit about the very hormone which would most likely benefit you alot, cause i can sense very clearly how you lack it. Essentially you "debate" like a woman.
Damn, I lost my Incel Debate Qualification® ?

You talk about me but you sound like a really boring person, I guess its what happens when you have the hormonal profile of a woman for so long

zombie

Rotters
Jesus fucking christ what is going on here, zombie is taking such a beating LMFAO Im even surprised he is alive at this point.

Stop talking nonsense now and go back to the original point of the thread, Ive had enough of you faggots calling eachother (and me) roidmonkey :giggle:
He sucked your mod dick so now you are returning the favor? Typical day in Lookism's Reddit.

2pac

Incel
You talk about me but you sound like a really boring person, I guess its what happens when you have the hormonal profile of a woman for so long
Please just stop the images and gifs, it doesnt matter how many of them you spam, you obviously cannot win this one. You are the one in here who have the hormonal profile of a woman and its super obvious in the way you debate. You literally cannot stick to the objective, no, you have to try to make fun of people and call people names, even if you suck so bad at it, then everyone looks at you and wonder what the fuck is going on with this guy, but you dont understand it, you dont understand that you are looked at as a freak, due to your autism, so you continue, and soon enough, you are digging your own grave.

IF YOU ARE SO SURE about your theory, WHY cannot you argue it? WHY is it so difficult for you to back your claims up about looks-theory, if you are so sure about it? Its obvious you do not know what you are talking about, its obvious you are stuck in a mental loop where you ignore everything which goes agains your BIASED looks-theory.

Look outside, you see average dudes with girlfriends everywhere, you explain this with "money and status", are you for real? Are you fucking telling me that your random 19 year old college kid has some amazing money or status? How fucking bad is your autism at this point?

You were the guy everyone bullied and laughed at it school, werent you?

zombie

Rotters
Please just stop the images and gifs, it doesnt matter how many of them you spam, you obviously cannot win this one. You are the one in here who have the hormonal profile of a woman and its super obvious in the way you debate. You literally cannot stick to the objective, no, you have to try to make fun of people and call people names, even if you suck so bad at it, then everyone looks at you and wonder what the fuck is going on with this guy, but you dont understand it, you dont understand that you are looked at as a freak, due to your autism, so you continue, and soon enough, you are digging your own grave.

IF YOU ARE SO SURE about your theory, WHY cannot you argue it? WHY is it so difficult for you to back your claims up about looks-theory, if you are so sure about it? Its obvious you do not know what you are talking about, its obvious you are stuck in a mental loop where you ignore everything which goes agains your BIASED looks-theory.

Look outside, you see average dudes with girlfriends everywhere, you explain this with "money and status", are you for real? Are you fucking telling me that your random 19 year old college kid has some amazing money or status? How fucking bad is your autism at this point?

You were the guy everyone bullied and laughed at it school, werent you?
:goodfellas:

Holy shit you do sound like an autistic fuck who never talked to another person for 8 years, so I guess your story about being a complete failure must be true, you talk like an anime character

YOU CANNOT WIN, MY DEBATING SKILLS ARE TOO TOUGH

:cage2:

Keep injecting, wimp.