Blue Pill cannot tell you how many utter subhumans I've seen with GFs out today

2pac

Incel
Fuck that just ban more people it would make this place better.

Red

Subhuman
Oldcels
I have all that shit, you dumb faggot. I have friends, I have social skills, I have muscles from years of gymcelling, I am confident in social interactions. But all this does not mean shit for your SMV, the same way a GL man can be a complete social retard and still have sex because SMV is not dictated by social skills and only the lowest IQ giga retards can believe this for long.
If the bold is true, your friends are similarly losers like you and your social skills are adept insofar as interacting with them; other losers. If you were decent looking and were good at talking to women, you would have the world in your hands. Are you a fun guy to be around? By the depressing tone of your posts, I'm guessing the answer is more no than it is yes.

I'm not the biggest chad but I look pretty good after improving myself and I'm fun to be around. As a result, I'm one of the guys you resent, when you might be equal or better than me in looks.

What @RealRob says is true, exogenous T changed my life and it's much more commonplace than you think it is. It's not a select few aspies doing it. It's the majority of men who are doing well with women.

2pac

Incel
If the bold is true, your friends are similarly losers like you and your social skills are adept insofar as interacting with them; other losers. If you were decent looking and were good at talking to women, you would have the world in your hands. Are you a fun guy to be around? By the depressing tone of your posts, I'm guessing the answer is more no than it is yes.

I'm not the biggest chad but I look pretty good after improving myself and I'm fun to be around. As a result, I'm one of the guys you resent, when you might be equal or better than me in looks.

What @RealRob says is true, exogenous T changed my life and it's much more commonplace than you think it is. It's not a select few aspies doing it. It's the majority of men who are doing well with women.
Testosterone changed my life too, like completely. I was on anti depressants for 5 fucking years, tried them all, no one worked well. 2 months after starting testosterone I was a new man and i never touched anti depressants ever since. Its a crime doctors dont prescribe testosterone more than all these poison anti depressants.

• Legit
Reactions: Red

Red

Subhuman
Oldcels
Testosterone changed my life too, like completely. I was on anti depressants for 5 fucking years, tried them all, no one worked well. 2 months after starting testosterone I was a new man and i never touched anti depressants ever since. Its a crime doctors dont prescribe testosterone more than all these poison anti depressants.
Testosterone makes you more assertive, less obsessive and dependant, more open to taking risks, and you have 4x the productivity of the average person. It's the antithesis of the feminist narrative that is pushed onto us, so it's tightly regulated. Being a free and aggressive person means you're no longer benefiting the system like a zombie. The pill is given to women freely because estrogen makes you more submissive so it's a win-win situation for all involved. The girls become more feminine but also more submissive by nature to "the system".

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters

My friends are normies, with girlfriends, jobs and social life. They are not roided monkey losers like you.

T changed your life? Then why do you never get laid? Or any of the other roidcels here?

Red

Subhuman
Oldcels
My friends are normies, with girlfriends, jobs and social life. They are not roided monkey losers like you.

T changed your life? Then why do you never get laid? Or any of the other roidcels here?
I do get laid.

The most hilarious thing is, I can tell you're low testosterone just from your writing style.

:cage:

zombie

Rotters
I do get laid.

The most hilarious thing is, I can tell you're low testosterone just from your writing style.

Are you going to post pics you found online and claim you fucked them as well?

:cage2:

Roidcels are the ultimate copers.

• Banderas

2pac

Incel

Why do you all the time assume people on testosterone dont get laid? Let me tell you this, when I was low T I went 8 years witout no girls, now I have 2 regular fuck buddies who are cute and I can laid with random girls on occation. RealRobs facebok is fucking full of college aged girls liking and commenting his pictures all the time, all the men i know who actually use even hard steroids never seem to have problem with women.

Why do no one in here like you? Everyone start talking shit to you, why might that be?

zombie

Rotters
Why do you all the time assume people on testosterone dont get laid? Let me tell you this, when I was low T I went 8 years witout no girls, now I have 2 regular fuck buddies who are cute and I can laid with random girls on occation. RealRobs facebok is fucking full of college aged girls liking and commenting his pictures all the time, all the men i know who actually use even hard steroids never seem to have problem with women.

Why do no one in here like you? Everyone start talking shit to you, why might that be?
I don't assume, you show this in this forum over and over again.

2pac

Incel
I do get laid.

That guy is utterly pathetic, the whole forum hates him by this point. I dont think things will end very well for him.

• Legit

zombie

Rotters
That guy is utterly pathetic, the whole forum hates him by this point. I dont think things will end very well for him.
"The whole forum" = the roid monkey king and his pack of 4~5 chimp followers.

2pac

Incel
"The whole forum" = the roid monkey king and his pack of 4~5 chimp followers.
For pages now you have repeated the same thing, calling people roid monkeys and dumb. That is the only thing you say, over and over again, with some occational GIF to compensate for your lack of intelligence and creativity.

Why cant you argue someone on an objective level? Why do you keep repeating the same stuff over and over again? Why do you call other people dumb when you are the one who cannot even carry a normal debate or even a conversation?

Do you understand that everyone looks at this conversastion and think you are a fucking loser?

zombie

Rotters
For pages now you have repeated the same thing, calling people roid monkeys and dumb. That is the only thing you say, over and over again, with some occational GIF to compensate for your lack of intelligence and creativity.

Why cant you argue someone on an objective level? Why do you keep repeating the same stuff over and over again? Why do you call other people dumb when you are the one who cannot even carry a normal debate or even a conversation?

Do you understand that everyone looks at this conversastion and think you are a fucking loser?
All your posts are:

1. Nobody likes me
  2. Talking about how you want to suck RealRob's dick
That's it, all your posts, you just find slightly different ways to say this, over and over.

zombie

Rotters
You are 1 trick monkey

:goodfellas: