zombie

Chad
Rotters
I have a social job now so i leave my basement every day. But I didnt during the years I had shit hormones, and i can clearly sense it in you too. Yeah, no one likes you here, in most threads people talk shit about you and you get in useless debates with everyone. You are a very sad man and its a shame.
The only person (if you can call it that) that "hates" me is your gymcel boyfriend because he can't handle the bantz. I assume his imaginary girls must hate me too.

And you are an irrelevant user that nobody gives a shit about so who are you to talk about this anyway? LMAO

2pac

Incel
The only person (if you can call it that) that "hates" me is your gymcel boyfriend because he can't handle the bantz. I assume his imaginary girls must hate me too.

And you are an irrelevant user that nobody gives a shit about so who are you to talk about this anyway? LMAO
He just seems annoyed by you, but many other people hate you on psl, ive seen you in many threads, you never give a good impression and you are always frustrated and just angry, like you hate yourself and your life, ofcourse no woman wants that. I think you need to talk to someone, i feel sorry for you.

zombie

Chad
Rotters
He just seems annoyed by you, but many other people hate you on psl, ive seen you in many threads, you never give a good impression and you are always frustrated and just angry, like you hate yourself and your life, ofcourse no woman wants that. I think you need to talk to someone, i feel sorry for you.
He banned me once and threatens to ban me every time I hurt his little ego. And considering you just claimed you were always depressed and had to inject male hormones to feel like a person, then you are not in any position to speak.

zombie

Chad
Rotters
And to be honest I would not even care, there is nothing useful to learn here anymore, all good posters already left and there is a gymcel PUA retard as a moderator who can't even get sex and have to post pics he found online and claim he fucked them. And this is the monkey that people here are taking advice seriously from.

2pac

Incel
He banned me once and threatens to ban me every time I hurt his little ego. And considering you just claimed you were always depressed and had to inject male hormones to feel like a person, then you are not in any position to speak.
Does it really surprise you that people ban you? You are the least likeable person on the whole forum and everyone thinks youre a joke, you get bullied in every thread. Yes i was depressed cause of low testosterone, it affects many men today, i think you have it too, you are like i was before i used testosterone.

2pac

Incel
And to be honest I would not even care, there is nothing useful to learn here anymore, all good posters already left and there is a gymcel PUA retard as a moderator who can't even get sex and have to post pics he found online and claim he fucked them. And this is the monkey that people here are taking advice seriously from.
Wow he really did get under your skin it seems? You are obsessed with him. Most people seem to appreciate him here, so do i, alot, but no one appreciates you. No one even cares about larps, this is a troll forum, but you are just negative and depressive to speak to.

zombie

Chad
Rotters
Does it really surprise you that people ban you?
Don't you mean monkey? No, it doesn't suprise me a gymcel roided monkey bans me when the creature cannot handle the truth.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Lol zombie is about to have an heart attack it seems.

zombie

Chad
Rotters
Wow he really did get under your skin it seems? You are obsessed with him. Most people seem to appreciate him here, so do i, alot, but no one appreciates you. No one even cares about larps, this is a troll forum, but you are just negative and depressive to speak to.
Damn his cock is so far deep your throat that I don't know even how you manage to breathe. Is that another superpower you got from injecting?

:clap:

Roids saves lives

2pac

Incel
Don't you mean monkey? No, it doesn't suprise me a gymcel roided monkey bans me when the creature cannot handle the truth.
What truth, exactly? Most people are agreeing with him, his theories are usually very legit. No one believes in looks is everything no more, that is 2017 and the only losers who believe it hangs on a forum named incel, which everyone in the world laughs at, no one takes incels seriously.

And why do you keep calling him monkey and roided, when he is obviously supremely muscular and would crush you in real life? When his face is a billion times better than yours and he is appreciated on here while no one likes you?

zombie

Chad
Rotters
What truth, exactly? Most people are agreeing with him, his theories are usually very legit. No one believes in looks is everything no more, that is 2017 and the only losers who believe it hangs on a forum named incel, which everyone in the world laughs at, no one takes incels seriously.

And why do you keep calling him monkey and roided, when he is obviously supremely muscular and would crush you in real life? When his face is a billion times better than yours and he is appreciated on here while no one likes you?
I found a picture of you
redpillers be like 'I bet girls are attracted to my masculinity'.PNG

:cage2:

Don't forget to post your imaginary waifu pics here as well

zombie

Chad
Rotters
The genetic defect who can't get laid and uses roids to try to become human is mocking incels, oh no!

:cage2:

2pac

Incel
I found a picture of you

Don't forget to post your imaginary waifu pics here as well
So is this supposed to be funny? Then why is no one laughing? Why are you so emotionally upset?

2pac

Incel
@2pac I have to go now but tomorrow I might laugh at you more.
Serious question, do you have autism? Cause you seem pretty oblivious to the fact everyone is laughing at you, and no on else. Do you have zero social awareness?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
@RealRob just ban him, save him from his misery.
I promised mysel to have more patience with people in 2020 :giggle:

But yeah, the dude is a ticking bomb, probably one of the most likely on this forum to commit suicide.