ullzzangincel

Lookism God
Why are you saying bitch all the time? Realrob provides alot of value on the PSL forums, has a ton of knowledge and is just a good person who gives advice, you on the other hand just whine and spread negativity in all your postings, no one likes you here so i dont know why you are still here, go to the other incel forum.

Have you even seen realrob? Its actually him in the pictures, the real him, he is 95kg full of muscle and the jaw of adonis, do you truly think you would have the guys to say stuff like him in real life?

like rob says, its always the biggest losers who hates on him on psl, all the cool dudes likes him cause they can relate.
Realrob is a hypocrite who gives dangerous and bad advice.

2pac

Incel
Realrob is a hypocrite who gives dangerous and bad advice.
What advice is bad? All advice ive seen from him has helped people. He made me actually check my hormones and it turned out they were the reasons for my depression and why i was isolated for 5 years.

He also said confidence is important, that being nt is important, that you should work on yourself, that looks arent everything, that you need to be a man who other men respect, that you should get knowledge and wisdom.

He has been consistent since the days back on sluthate. He is the best poster in this forum history, with no competition. The only people i see hating on him is the ones who are losers who would need his advice the most.

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Why are you saying bitch all the time? Realrob provides alot of value on the PSL forums, has a ton of knowledge and is just a good person who gives advice, you on the other hand just whine and spread negativity in all your postings, no one likes you here so i dont know why you are still here, go to the other incel forum.

Have you even seen realrob? Its actually him in the pictures, the real him, he is 95kg full of muscle and the jaw of adonis, do you truly think you would have the guys to say stuff like him in real life?

like rob says, its always the biggest losers who hates on him on psl, all the cool dudes likes him cause they can relate.
RealRob only brings gymcel cope which is TheRedPill tier of dumb shit that does not work without LMS. I don't even know why someone so bluepilled and retarded managed to become a moderator in this forum.

Btw you suck his cock so much I am starting to believe you might be his alt account, Jesus Christ I hope you are.

zombie

Rotters
He also said confidence is important, that being nt is important, that you should work on yourself, that looks arent everything, that you need to be a man who other men respect, that you should get knowledge and wisdom.
:cage:
:cage2:

Holy shit this advice is so 2009

It's almost like you wrote this from an RSD video, holy shit. None of this trash matters if you don't have the LOOKS, you retard. There are trillions of redpillers out there believing in the self-development meme and never pull it off because they don't have what it takes.

No wonder he even used to post PUA videos here as arguments that ugly men can slay, showing curries talking to girls and then walking with them and that was somehow proof that they could fuck them, it was pretty funny.

2pac

Incel
RealRob only brings gymcel cope which is TheRedPill tier of dumb shit that does not work without LMS. I don't even know why someone so bluepilled and retarded managed to become a moderator in this forum.

Btw you suck his cock so much I am starting to believe you might be his alt account, Jesus Christ I hope you are.
Gymcel cope? Redpill dumb shit? You seem very unintelligent. What advice is not good? That you have to be someone of value? That you have to be able to make friends? That you cannot be aspie? That its good to be charming? That its good to be strong and big? That confidence and social intelligence actually matters in real life? Everyone on this forum likes him, he is a legend on PSL, a true OG, and the only few guys who dont like him are the same guys whos posting history show they are complete failures.

I cannot even imagine how ugly you must look to be this miserable and filled of hate.

• Legit
Reactions: Red

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Yeah Ive warned zombie many times now, he just dont know when to stop, I will probably get rid of him soon.

zombie

Rotters
Gymcel cope? Redpill dumb shit? You seem very unintelligent. What advice is not good? That you have to be someone of value? That you have to be able to make friends? That you cannot be aspie? That its good to be charming? That its good to be strong and big? That confidence and social intelligence actually matters in real life? Everyone on this forum likes him, he is a legend on PSL, a true OG, and the only few guys who dont like him are the same guys whos posting history show they are complete failures.

I cannot even imagine how ugly you must look to be this miserable and filled of hate.
I have all that shit, you dumb faggot. I have friends, I have social skills, I have muscles from years of gymcelling, I am confident in social interactions. But all this does not mean shit for your SMV, the same way a GL man can be a complete social retard and still have sex because SMV is not dictated by social skills and only the lowest IQ giga retards can believe this for long.

2pac

Incel
:cage:
:cage2:

Holy shit this advice is so 2009

It's almost like you wrote this from an RSD video, holy shit. None of this trash matters if you don't have the LOOKS, you retard. There are trillions of redpillers out there believing in the self-development meme and never pull it off because they don't have what it takes.

No wonder he even used to post PUA videos here as arguments that ugly men can slay, showing curries talking to girls and then walking with them and that was somehow proof that they could fuck them, it was pretty funny.
It matters alot. Why do I see so many not good looking guys every day out with girlfriends? I never see super good looking guys, very seldom, its a supreme rarity. Most guys are completely average or even ugly, yet they manage to get girls, how do you explain that?

Only complete social outcasts like yourself think you need to be a top tier model to get women, that is not the case, you and you stupid incel losers are lost forever, there is no hope for you.

zombie

Rotters
By the way, if your boyfriend is such a badass slayer, why does he have to look up pics of girls online and say he slays?

HAHAHAHAHA

This is your idol, what a joke.

2pac

Incel
I have all that shit, you dumb faggot. I have friends, I have social skills, I have muscles from years of gymcelling, I am confident in social interactions. But all this does not mean shit for your SMV, the same way a GL man can be a complete social retard and still have sex because SMV is not dictated by social skills and only the lowest IQ giga retards can believe this for long.
You dont have social intelligence, its very apparent the way you come across on this forum. You dont even know how to interact with people here. You always get bullied, no one likes you, you seem to hate everyone and everyone hates you, you cannot relate to people and connect with them at all. You keep calling people dumb but yet its obvious to everyone that you are very unintelligent.

zombie

Rotters
It matters alot. Why do I see so many not good looking guys every day out with girlfriends? I never see super good looking guys, very seldom, its a supreme rarity. Most guys are completely average or even ugly, yet they manage to get girls, how do you explain that?

Only complete social outcasts like yourself think you need to be a top tier model to get women, that is not the case, you and you stupid incel losers are lost forever, there is no hope for you.
I never said you need to be a model to get a woman, idiot.

All I am saying is that social skills is a dumb cope created by normies and it doesn't do shit to your SMV, differently from LMS

2pac

Incel
By the way, if your boyfriend is such a badass slayer, why does he have to look up pics of girls online and say he slays?

HAHAHAHAHA

This is your idol, what a joke.
Isnt this a troll forum? So no one else larped in the history of PSL? No one else larps on internet forums for the lulz? Everyone on internet forums are 100% serious all the time? Do you even know what PSL is and the history of this forum? Ive been here since 2012, how long have you been here? No one cares about larping for gods sake.

2pac

Incel
I never said you need to be a model to get a woman, idiot.

All I am saying is that social skills is a dumb cope created by normies and it doesn't do shit to your SMV, differently from LMS
Stop using incel lingo like cope, its pathetic. Social skills are very important, so his how you carry yourself, it has a great impact on how other people threat you.

You seem very angry and frustrated, i suggest a psychologist.

zombie

Rotters
You dont have social intelligence, its very apparent the way you come across on this forum. You dont even know how to interact with people here. You always get bullied, no one likes you, you seem to hate everyone and everyone hates you, you cannot relate to people and connect with them at all. You keep calling people dumb but yet its obvious to everyone that you are very unintelligent.
Maybe one day you will leave your basement and realize that its a lot different to talk to people IRL and on online forums. On online forums everyone talks shit and they don't give a fuck. BTW just lol @ "everyone hates you" you are starting to sound like a 13 year old girl. Inject more!

zombie

Rotters
Stop using incel lingo like cope, its pathetic. Social skills are very important, so his how you carry yourself, it has a great impact on how other people threat you.

You seem very angry and frustrated, i suggest a psychologist.
Incel telling other incels to not use incel lingo HAHAHAH good stuff

:clap:

Bobbu flay

Jon skywalker maxxing
What advice is bad? All advice ive seen from him has helped people. He made me actually check my hormones and it turned out they were the reasons for my depression and why i was isolated for 5 years.

He has been consistent since the days back on sluthate. He is the best poster in this forum history, with no competition. The only people i see hating on him is the ones who are losers who would need his advice the most.
He’s disagreeing with realrob because it means he has to step out of his delusion and take responsibility to change it.

2pac

Incel
Maybe one day you will leave your basement and realize that its a lot different to talk to people IRL and on online forums. On online forums everyone talks shit and they don't give a fuck. BTW just lol @ "everyone hates you" you are starting to sound like a 13 year old girl. Inject more!
I have a social job now so i leave my basement every day. But I didnt during the years I had shit hormones, and i can clearly sense it in you too. Yeah, no one likes you here, in most threads people talk shit about you and you get in useless debates with everyone. You are a very sad man and its a shame.

2pac

Incel
He’s disagreeing with realrob because it means he has to step out of his delusion and take responsibility to change it.
Yes and he gets so emotionally upset, its sad to see a man in this state.