Candyman's daughter is a bombshell (pics)

She's 14 here and working at McDonalds. Mirin redpilled dad who knows that spoiled trust fund kids will develop issues. 

Son is a subhuman to her tho...

DD btw

[hr]
Meanwhile her dad fucking sluts while driving

Playboy before being rich already

1. i wonder if her dad has tried to fuck her

2. not giving your child money to teach them some valuable life lesson shit while you throw money at cheap pussies is both: hypocrite and narcissistic parenting. If my parents were billionaires and do that to me, i'd rather work at mcdonalds, but never see them again except when peeing on their grave.

SEAN O said:

2. not giving your child money to teach them some valuable life lesson shit while you thrown money at cheap pussies is both: hypocrite and narcissistic parenting. If my parents were billionaires and do that to me, i'd rather work at mcdonalds, but never see them again except when peeing on their grave.
:clap:

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Whos that fucking guy? Slayer detected.

And that daughter could go for 21+, those tits.. jeeez

stamaster21

Slayer
WorldTradeCenter said:
SEAN O said:

2. not giving your child money to teach them some valuable life lesson shit while you thrown money at cheap pussies is both: hypocrite and narcissistic parenting. If my parents were billionaires and do that to me, i'd rather work at mcdonalds, but never see them again except when peeing on their grave.
:clap:

Times like this is when you know its over, which i had time machine to tell myself to looksmax and hit on any thing age 14-17 and hot that moved. Holy dame that face and body, shit wdf was i doing at age 14. Must be something in the water she doesnt look 14 looks closer to 19 years old.

stamaster21

Slayer
Brotha Techno said:
holy fucking shit

:suicide:

:suicide:

:jsan:

:rage:
The crazy part about at that age 14-18 you don't even need a job just be physically attractive and have five 6/10 male friends who are slim and normal and have girlfriends of their own. Heck you might not even need that. Closest you can get to girls looking like these are 18 year old freshmen in college and even then you will have maybe 4 years tops to get them. I came from math class this spanish girl with a similar body and nice face a 7.5/10 age 20 body built for sex along with nice face. Her name is jolie was painful as hell my only chance is Lpd game. Who ever is in highschool still on this forum, looksmax now and try to get one of these 7/10s+ college is the last ride.

stamaster21

Slayer
Browmog said:
She looks 18-21.
I stated that she looks 18-21 as you can see the more sexually developed girls always have the most smv in highschool. The sad part is their good short-term investment but bad long-term as they will look older and less attractive than their same aged female peers as time passes by.

flesh

Slayer
As in Candyman from the horror film? She's not bad, 6 or 7.

stamaster21

Slayer
RealRob said:
Whos that fucking guy? Slayer detected.

And that daughter could go for 21+, those tits.. jeeez
You think its painfull in highschool wait till you reach college. When these girls everywhere on campus literally you will see maybe 1 out 100 girls like this at your college campus. At 14 the only guys who would match with her physically are 14 year old males who look like their 17-19 years old. And generally these are the type of guys girls first go for when they start highschool. If they can't get one they go get an upper class-men who is 1-2 grades higher. When i saw her pic i personally thought she looked about 19-21 years old. Because of hormones 50 percent girls in the age 18-22 bracket will look somewhat attractive. This girl shown here is at peak smv value right now, i can tell she will not age well, she has maybe 7 years left till those tits sag plus she has very thin lips.