candyman valentinemogged everybody (pic)

Namek

Chad
He paid for all of them. He is not mogging anything. Worthless loser.

Reflex

Lookism God
UFKC
[hr]
Namek said:
areyou fucking serious right now

Namek

Chad
Reflex said:
UFKC
[hr]
Namek said:
kill em all said:
Namek said:
Lolwut
Those sluts wouldnt spend a second with him if it werent for his money and status.

Namek said:
Reflex said:
UFKC
[hr]

kill em all said:
Those sluts wouldnt spend a second with him if it werent for his money and status.
LMS is a package mate

What irked me is you called him a worthless loser when he has more worth than 99% of males. 

Redpill: he has more naked girls on his bed than u have fingers on ur hand to jack off with

Namek

Chad
kill em all said:
Namek said:
LMS is a package mate

What irked me is you called him a worthless loser when he has more worth than 99% of males. 

Redpill: he has more naked girls on his bed than u have fingers on ur hand to jack off with
true. but i dont care for that tbh. 1 girl that cares about me is all i need. inb4 cope

LMS is a full package but I tend to look at MS in a different light because without superficial things, he wouldnt be able to keep and attract all those girls. he is basically paying for them which anyone here can do. Just go blow a couple grand on whores and you can recreate these pics. At the end of the day, none of those girls give a damn about you.

DOLPHMOGGED

Normie
he was very handsome when he was younger. he was poor when he married his first wife, miss universe. he always was a slayer. now with money he is a megaslayer. 

lol at namek
why should he care of the girls like him or ot, hes not some needy virgin, men at that age want  top sexual perormance, and thats what hes getting

Namek said:
kill em all said:
LMS is a package mate

true. but i dont care for that tbh. 1 girl that cares about me is all i need. inb4 cope

LMS is a full package but I tend to look at MS in a different light because without superficial things, he wouldnt be able to keep and attract all those girls. he is basically paying for them which anyone here can do. Just go blow a couple grand on whores and you can recreate these pics. At the end of the day, none of those girls give a damn about you.
Same. Made a thread about it earlier 

anyone here can't do that because they don't have grands to blow while he does and can do if as much as he wants. I bet some sluts just do it for free cuz of status

At the end of the day P in V is all that matters (if ur about that slaying life)

JustLOL

Incel
let's remind ourselves that namek just created a thread "slept and workcelled through valentines"

just lol at denying amog.

RottingBrah

Incel
Namek said:
He even paid someone to take a picture to brag, just lol. Still mirin though

Namek

Chad
JustLOL said:
let's remind ourselves that namek just created a thread "slept and workcelled through valentines"

Like I've said countless fucking times. I dont care about slaying. I want 1 girl that cares about me. That's it.

OnTheRun

Slayer
lol at the coping, that dude is actually very good looking.

Red pilled, millionaire, good looking.. shiit

Slayer

Normie
He's probably not even fucking half of them, why would he pay for that shit

JustLOL

Incel
Namek said:
JustLOL said:

Like I've said countless fucking times. I dont care about slaying. I want 1 girl that cares about me. That's it.
how bad is your face and what is the minimum you would date?