Cancelling My Gym Membership Tomorrow

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Well it doesn't have to be the other extreme. You can lower body fat percentage and maintain a bit of muscle mass, like Lachowski 2012-tier, that's my goal atm.

You can do a lot of weight training at home... get creative. I have a couple of bowling balls I stole from a bowling alley a few years back and will put those to good use. Atm I'm using laundry baskets filled with heavy items, but they're not durable.

ItWontBeMe said:
Well it doesn't have to be the other extreme. You can lower body fat percentage and maintain a bit of muscle mass, like Lachowski 2012-tier, that's my goal atm.

You can do a lot of weight training at home... get creative. I have a couple of bowling balls I stole from a bowling alley a few years back and will put those to good use. Atm I'm using laundry baskets filled with heavy items, but they're not durable.
I bench 225x14.

And I only got to this point in order to be attractive to women.

But women don't care unless you have the face.

The amount of anxiety and stress lifting brought into my life has driven me crazy. I'm fucking done.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
ItWontBeMe said:

I bench 225x14.

And I only got to this point in order to be attractive to women.

But women don't care unless you have the face.

The amount of anxiety and stress lifting brought into my life has driven me crazy. I'm fucking done.
100% srs I have no idea what that even means (I don't know any gymcelling lingo). 225 lbs at 14 reps?
You might be a BDDcel with a pretty good face. Idk what you look like  :popcorn: