Can you piss in urinals with ease with other guys around?

Yul Brynner

Slayer
I struggle to do this especially if it's really quiet and he can hear everything. 

A few times i've gone up the urinal and just could not piss to save my life. But once the guy leaves the room and i start pissing instantly.

Yul Brynner

Slayer
whatislife said:
this is a great way to tell if ur low T/beta and introverted/aspie

these are the types of ppl that can't get hard or cum their first few times having sex despite masturbating a lot and thinking they have high sex drives.
You know what's fucked? I can piss if i'm in the presence of some ugly beta but if some tall alpha businessman walks in i just cant piss at all. I can piss in clubs when im drunk though. But this toilet in our office is so small and cramped and quiet.

TheTrews

Normie
I used to have the phenomenon known as shy bladder for many years and still do but to a lesser extent.

I remember when I was 13 (around the time it started). It was the end of school and I needed a pee badly. When I got to the toilet, I just couldn't piss with my friends around taking their pisses as well, so I had to hold it till I got home.

In recent years it has gotten a bit better. When I'm out drunk I can piss normally. I still choose a cubicle whenever possible though. I still tend to take longer to start pissing and to finish. I'm amazed how quickly some people can start and finish their piss. Don't they even shake?

Ab0M1N4T10n

DEVOUT LOOKIST
Slayers
I love pissmogging other guys in the urinal. Love the dopamine rush of mogging another guy's weak piss stream.

Teegra

Normie
I can piss if i'm in the presence of some ugly beta but if some tall alpha businessman walks in i just cant piss at all. 
:situation: