Yul Brynner

Slayer
I struggle to do this especially if it's really quiet and he can hear everything. 

A few times i've gone up the urinal and just could not piss to save my life. But once the guy leaves the room and i start pissing instantly.

Yul Brynner

Slayer
whatislife said:
this is a great way to tell if ur low T/beta and introverted/aspie

these are the types of ppl that can't get hard or cum their first few times having sex despite masturbating a lot and thinking they have high sex drives.
You know what's fucked? I can piss if i'm in the presence of some ugly beta but if some tall alpha businessman walks in i just cant piss at all. I can piss in clubs when im drunk though. But this toilet in our office is so small and cramped and quiet.

TheTrews

Normie
I used to have the phenomenon known as shy bladder for many years and still do but to a lesser extent.

I remember when I was 13 (around the time it started). It was the end of school and I needed a pee badly. When I got to the toilet, I just couldn't piss with my friends around taking their pisses as well, so I had to hold it till I got home.

In recent years it has gotten a bit better. When I'm out drunk I can piss normally. I still choose a cubicle whenever possible though. I still tend to take longer to start pissing and to finish. I'm amazed how quickly some people can start and finish their piss. Don't they even shake?

Ab0M1N4T10n

⠀⠀⠀
Slayers
I love pissmogging other guys in the urinal. Love the dopamine rush of mogging another guy's weak piss stream.

Teegra

Normie
I can piss if i'm in the presence of some ugly beta but if some tall alpha businessman walks in i just cant piss at all. 
:situation: