• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Can you fuckers read the bible and stop being degenerates by having casual sex

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Im more likely to go to heaven than you so Christians

dwohh

wewant2live
Legend
buubuu is hungry

ayylmao

Mоderator
the bible sucks. jesus was a cuck that saved whores thinking they would fuck him. read the quran instead. allahu akbarr

Josh

cringe at people saying faggots will burn in hell when you non faggots have casual sex

Hikikomori

Hikiko for short
Rotters
But you are an effeminate degenerate posting as the cringe interpretation you have of what it means to be a girl (that is extremely shallow and superficial as well as sexist but is enough for the prison gay faggots on this forum). That baking thread was horrifying to read.

Josh

But you are an effeminate degenerate posting as the cringe interpretation you have of what it means to be a girl (that is extremely shallow and superficial as well as sexist but is enough for the prison gay faggots on this forum). That baking thread was horrifying to read.
you just have hardcore internal homophobic beliefs/slight projection, idk what to say

and yea the baking thread was obviously a joke, lmfao

fraulein

fornicator and sinner
is this straightcel? i don't follow the tranny side of lookism. the majinbuu guy is some romanian who got fucked in the ass at one point, right? I think they make a great couple ngl

Josh

is this straightcel? i don't follow the tranny side of lookism. the majinbuu guy is some romanian who got fucked in the ass at one point, right? I think they make a great couple ngl
ding ding ding ding

ullzzangincel

Auntie
Reminder op is a literal bastard. His father abandoned him. He has severe daddy issues and wants to be a sissy bottom. He cant stop crying for my alpha eurasian xiongnu warrior beard.