Can you faggots stop making plastic surgery / facial aesthetic thread on 4chan FFS

http://boards.4chan.org/fit/thread/39859749
http://boards.4chan.org/fit/thread/39845639

What the fuck is wrong with you? It's like you want plastic surgery to be mainstream and other men to know how to properly looksmax.

Keep it here, what a pathetic loser you must be.
[hr]
I know @flesh makes those cringey height, frame, face and Chad pizza threads. I swear I will put a bullet in that niggers head if he's making these threads.

flesh

Slayer
Surgery is a cope anyway.

Trying to compete with the competition, Chad and Tyrone, is like training in sprinting so you can race a panther. Utterly pointless.

hahahahahah i make atleast 1 "HEIGHT FACE FRAME" thread and 2 surgery threads a day on /fit/ just to fuck with people

JFMSU

Coper
flesh said:

Trying to compete with the competition, Chad and Tyrone, is like training in sprinting so you can race a panther. Utterly pointless.
autistic raging loser

LastPlaneOutOfSydney said:
hahahahahah i make atleast 1 "HEIGHT FACE FRAME" thread and 2 surgery threads a day on /fit/ just to fuck with people
Please stop making PS threads, you can compensate with making more HFF threads if it appeases your autism

Nicolas Cage

Coper
flesh said:

:clap:

You can't polish a turd

Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Please stop making PS threads, you can compensate with making more HFF threads if it appeases your autism

okay but then I will have to compensate by making atleast 5 HFF threads which is going to add like 40 minutes into my schedule to properly reply to the responses which will make me have to cut down on 2 "dear diary...." lookism posts a day down to 1

holy fuark that ascension

can you imagine ascending that hard, knowing what life used to be like?

a lot of good looking people are ignorant of the benefits afforded to them by their facial bones

to see the change gives you so much POWER

you could toy with all the betas chasing you and brutally reject chad who rejected you

flesh

Slayer
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Lmfao at being this butthurt.

You think you have access to some kind of hidden secret by knowing about plastic surgery. You don't. It won't do shit. You cannot escape your GENETIC DESTINY.

Ascent_II

Gigachad
Thinking_Machine said:

a lot of good looking people are ignorant of the benefits afforded to them by their facial bones

you could toy with all the betas chasing you and brutally reject chad who rejected you
Holy shit.

lol mainstream

you guys have known about surgery for YEARS and you can count on one hand the amount of posters who have actually had something done

celzor

Slayer
mystery meat pua said:
lol mainstream

you guys have known about surgery for YEARS and you can count on one hand the amount of posters who have actually had something done

i still think its a bad idea to post that shit on 4chan incessantly because its just attention seeking behavior, but lol @ the idea of it going mainstream.

asiancel

King of Chads
Thinking_Machine said:

just lol at the horseshit faggotry behind those before and after pics. obvious morph job. and clear photoshopping on the last pic. before pic=she's tilting her head back making her profile look worse.

don't doctors know this just makes them less credible in the eyes of high iq observers?

ogrecel

Chad
These are pretty deceptive, they make it seem a lot easier than it really is

asiancel said:
Thinking_Machine said:

just lol at the horseshit faggotry behind those before and after pics. obvious morph job. and clear photoshopping on the last pic. before pic=she's tilting her head back making her profile look worse.

don't doctors know this just makes them less credible in the eyes of high iq observers?
This, looks like a Sailer photoshop special