Can you ever see yourself in a relationship?

I just can't it's awkward for me id rather be by myself. It sucks because I'm straight but I hate women.......

Women suck anyway. They're clingy, emotional, annoying, whores, cheaters, liars, fake, gossip, etc etc.....

Id probably just end up grinding her up in the garbage disposal anyway over an argument or something  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

rigidity

Slayer
There are times I wish I wasn't in one but having dual income in which both parties make six figures is just sick.   The house we're looking at is better than I ever dreamed possible for me.   Dat stability and  someone to hustle with is great.  Being able to bang regularly is nice but you eventually get sick K of it.

Feelsbrah

Banned
I wont too but I suffer from extreme high inhibition around women so struggle with talking to them and as a result could not be in a relationship with one for now until I overcome my shyness

shitposter

Normie
LOL no, I am in my 30's and have never had a girlfriend.  It is O-V-E-R for me

Workcell

Incel
Nope, I'm not shy, not high inhibition, just ugly.   Now I'm old and ugly and no longer care.

rigidity

Slayer
When you have one,  you miss will miss your freedom to do what you want when you want sometimes.   That 6 month period of actual strong feelings is a blink in the time span of a real LTR.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If u could mind uploaded me into a harem anime......

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
Not really. Maybe with a junkie or degenerate that doesn't mind being part of a train-wreck downward spiral.

springfield

Banned
yes of course. i want a hqnp girl to wrap her legs around me as we fall asleep.

purps drank

Slayer
rigidity said:
When you have one,  you miss will miss your freedom to do what you want when you want sometimes.   That 6 month period of actual strong feelings is a blink in the time span of a real LTR.

I've been glad I've been single for over a year now. All it takes is hearing a couple have an argument and it reminds me how great being single is.