• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

can weird personality end up creeping a girl even over your good looks?

zyros

Regular
It happens me sometimes... everything that I have with women/girls starts by being approached because of looks.

Then, if i keep contact after hooking up, i always proceed to end up ruining everything with aspieness and weird personality. Is it possible to override good looks and creep out them or am I not enough good looking and "true" good looking people NEVER can creep anyone?

It fucking enrages me, seriously. When I was ugly I never got to get anything. now that my looks at least improved i fuck up all the time until they go cold. The thing that enrages me the most is that the one who I creeped out the most is the only one that, after a long time, was developing feelings for.

Fuck this.

RememberMew

Regular
I have a friend who's very good looking but acts like an immature babbling spaz. If a woman hears him talk enough it's almost guaranteed that she'll hate him.

zyros

Regular
RememberMew said:
I have a friend who's very good looking but acts like an immature babbling spaz. If a woman hears him talk enough it's almost guaranteed that she'll hate him.

If the girl is just a one night hookup, i dont have problems. As soon as I develop feelings I start to fuck up for real. like always bringing topics for debate that offend her (i don't know why this happens to me, it's like I was some kind of psychic for guessing things that I mustn't talk about), jealousy, opening myself and telling them about my insecurities over my past looks (I think this is the worst mistake...), and ending acting clingey. I managed to creep out a girl that was starting to fall in love madly with me and she even told me that...

God i wish i NEVER felt anything. Love is fucking shit. It's only suffering. Good looks don't solve anything if you are forever damaged, you will be always insecure, worried, fucked up and always will do the worst possible things to do.

RememberMew

Regular
zyros said:
If the girl is just a one night hookup, i dont have problems. As soon as I develop feelings I start to fuck up for real. like always bringing topics for debate that offend her (i don't know why this happens to me, it's like I was some kind of psychic for guessing things that I mustn't talk about), jealousy, opening myself and telling them about my insecurities over my past looks (I think this is the worst mistake...), and ending acting clingey. I managed to creep out a girl that was starting to fall in love madly with me and she even told me that...

God i wish i NEVER felt anything. Love is fucking shit. It's only suffering. Good looks don't solve anything if you are forever damaged, you will be always insecure, worried, fucked up and always will do the worst possible things to do.

You're needy. Gotta man up and compartmentalize. Keep that shit to yourself until you've built some seriously deep trust and respect.

zyros said:
RememberMew said:

Feels, bro.   Meet some girl that really likes your controversial topics and is kinda edgy herself.  If you want to talk to someone and get some of dat positive attention, read more about appropriate topics.   Get some interests that don't involve those offensive topics.   I can guarantee you'll start talking about them instead of the offensive topics.   There's something to be said for negative attention is better than no attention when it comes to autism, though. 

Easier said than done, I know.

zyros said:
RememberMew said:

Feelium

Invisible

Champion
yes of course a weird personality could fuck things up. The fact that you even have to ask this shows just how self unaware and aspie you are.

it's over for you tbh @"zyros"

@"I'm ugly mom admit it"

zyros

Regular
She halted a fuckbuddy relationship because she started developing strong feelings and she freaked out and was confused because she tought she wouldn't feel anything. Even her friend told me later that she was "waiting for me" to restart the relationship very soon. Because of not having the opportunity to have sex still, I started to freak out, be paranoid and insecure (because I view sex as the most intimate contact and as extreme acceptation), and even told her directly about all my insecurities, about if halting the relationship before having sex was because she found me uglier than her former partners, then fucked up with things like drunkenly hooking up with other girls in front of her because i really didn't believe she wasn't waiting for me, jealousy attacks, more insecurity confessions.

I don't know how to deal with this shit srsly. I just don't want to feel. I don't want to love. i don't want to fuck up like an aspie anymore. I don't want to be so fucking needy, insecure and clingy. I want to honor my ascension in looks that now allows me to actually be with girls. I want to get rid of the past "me".

BombsAway

Regular
Only the elite of elite can get away with being weird. 
There are things you can pull off if supremely attractive. David Beckham gets away with sounding like a girl because he's top tier looks. 
You'd have to be the best looking person a girl has ever seen in order to get away with being weird. I mean literally no one she has ever seen can compare to you, otherwise she will just choose another guy same looks level who isn't an asperger.

zyros

Regular
BombsAway said:
There are things you can pull off if supremely attractive. David Beckham gets away with sounding like a girl because he's top tier looks. 
You'd have to be the best looking person a girl has ever seen in order to get away with being weird. I mean literally no one she has ever seen can compare to you, otherwise she will just choose another guy same looks level who isn't an asperger.

this special person just stopped being angry and now talks to me like always, around 3 hours since my last fuck up. is that a sign that I am the best looking she ever seen? i an afraid of fucking up so many times that she gets angry or tired forever, its been like 3-4 fuck ups inna single week like this.

lol I want to stop being so aspie..

BombsAway

Regular
zyros said:
BombsAway said:

this special person just stopped being angry and now talks to me like always, around 3 hours since my last fuck up. is that a sign that I am the best looking she ever seen? i an afraid of fucking up so many times that she gets angry or tired forever, its been like 3-4 fuck ups inna single week like this.

lol I want to stop being so aspie..
no probably not. You'd have to be nick bateman or chris carmack or miro tier

kids

Joke
Obviously

Anyone who says no it's clear they have no life experience