Can we please ban the troll who say that a 4 can fuck hotties with his personality?

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
There is an infiltrated guru, probably from manhood academy, who sneak around the redpill forums saying that a 4 with personality can get laid with an hb9, joking with a 4 about the fact that he can score an hottie with his confidence is like going to an handicapped guy and tell him that he can walk again with hypnosis.I invite the moderators to check his last thread and think if it's really necessary to deal with this idiot every tucking time that someone log in this site.

Just ignore him. It's like a guy coming in and saying that the sky is colored purple or that pigs can fly. What do you do when a crazy person rants at you on the street? You just keep walking along.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

Subhuman
Sounds like the truth not only hurts, but also that the truth can make one butthurt.

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
GorillaMogged said:
Just ignore him. It's like a guy coming in and saying that the sky is colored purple or that pigs can fly. What do you do when a crazy person rants at you on the street? You just keep walking along.
There are desperate people here, and desperate people believe in everything, this is why the purulent cancer of the dating comunity have proliferated so much, by feeding itself with the false hopes of emarginated freak of nature ready to pay whatever it take to keep the lie alive, keeping an embedded dating coach in a redpill forum is like holding a glass of wine in front of a person who try to rehab from alcholism.I don't think it's healty and honestly i can ignore it with pleasure if he post the same shit 1 time, 2 times, 3 times, 4,5,6 but the the 10th well, i think that it's up to the moderators to show him the door cause it ruin the nature of the forum.

wishingwell

Incel
Please view my post on that very thread for a more proper answer you seek for.

Thetruthseeker said:
GorillaMogged said:
There are desperate people here, and desperate people believe in everything, this is why the purulent cancer of the dating comunity have proliferated so much, by feeding itself with the false hopes of emarginated freak of nature ready to pay whatever it take to keep the lie alive, keeping an embedded dating coach in a redpill forum is like holding a glass of wine in front of a person who try to rehab from alcholism.I don't think it's healty and honestly i can ignore it with pleasure if he post the same shit 1 time, 2 times, 3 times, 4,5,6 but the the 10th well, i think that it's up to the moderators to show him the door cause it ruin the nature of the forum.
I'd have no problem with him being banned.

wishingwell

Incel
GorillaMogged said:
Thetruthseeker said:
GorillaMogged said:

GorillaMogged, are you angry at him for beating up a Black guy as one of his 'Slayer turning points'?

wishingwell said:
GorillaMogged said:
Thetruthseeker said:

GorillaMogged, are you angry at him for beating up a Black guy as one of his 'Slayer turning points'?
I read your points. First of all, I bet about 10% of that is even true. Second, if he's actually 20 years old, he has no idea what he's talking about. Third, if it's actually true, he's just a top 1% good looking guy who skates through life easily and then thinks his niche experience applies to the rest of men who will never be able to do what he does.

Also I'm not black  :biggrin:

wishingwell

Incel
GorillaMogged said:
wishingwell said:
GorillaMogged said:

I read your points. First of all, I bet about 10% of that is even true. Second, if he's actually 20 years old, he has no idea what he's talking about. Third, if it's actually true, he's just a top 1% good looking guy who skates through life easily and then thinks his niche experience applies to the rest of men who will never be able to do what he does.

Also I'm not black  :biggrin:
The man is not Black!. Classic. :lol: