Can this map be any more wrong?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Dinaric Alps = home to the tallest men in the world, and yet, they have Serbs listed as the shortest men in Europe at 1.72
Frenchmen = known to be the shortest European men, and yet, here they are sitting quite comfortably in the middle at 1.77

I mean, there's a lot more wrong with it, but that's just what stood out the most to me. Wtf is this.

raiso

Incel
In Swiss a lot of male are taller then 1.78 lmaoo

Goiear

Chad
someonesalt said:
tfw when im 6 inches below the average height in my country

:crying:
I'm 1 inch below the average height in my country and I feel like shit about it.

Just :banderas: at how you must feel.

BePositive

Cuck
anuglykent said:
no way serbia is 172. balkans are tall as fuck.
Your 1/10 serb with top slavic x germanic genetic, but your average serb is a mixture of turks, bulgarians, romanians, italians and here and there few kosovo albanians.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Romanians are short but lately seen a lot of lanklet kids
Hungarian men are avg but the women are 5'9
Slovaks are tall af
Austrian are avg
Germans are mostly tall

:dennis:

Definitely wrong as fuck. Serbia is probably around 182 or more (we're still talking average and only a small part of the country is Dinaric Alp range). And in general all the other countries of the Dinaric Alps are 180 and up on average.

Also when I was in Turkey last month I noticed tons and tons of guys who were over 1.90m. It's ogre.

Spaniards, Portuguese and Italians are short on average.

raiso said:
In Swiss a lot of male are taller then 1.78 lmaoo
I'm sure you mean Switzerland, right? God Swiss people are the pinnacle of autism and illiteracy.

Guano

Banned
I will visit Europe one day and figure it out. I wanted to do Nordic countries but all those Syrians are off-putting

Boulden Bagon

Slayer
I'm supposed to be above average in nearly every European country according this map, yet I get height-mogged on regular basis in Hungary.

:what: