• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill can the jews just fucking relax with their shit

the mole

aye yuh yuh aye yuh yuh yuh scurt scurt scurt
Rotters
moreregulation.jpg

let these poor fucks trade on margin if they want to

I'm not a debt cattle goy slave so I would never do it but still

the amount of regulations and hoops they've been putting on this shit is ridiculous, it's an absolute nightmare on some places trying to get up and going. i did a little bit of forex trading in like 2011 no problem, just signed up, deposit, withdraw. i was lucky and made net 2k from it. 5 yrs later try again and i have to send all this shit in to do it, whatever annoying but i do it (extremely annoying for people who don't have scanners), then they say they have to call me to talk about my financial situation and the risks involved before i'm allowed to trade? wtf? they already put those warnings up in writing everywhere. turns out i'd blocked their number ages ago so they couldn't get through to me so i couldn't reopen an account. the govt forces them to do the phone call, even tho i emailed them and said yeah i understand it's all good.

now on this crypto shit they try to get you to send selfies and a whole bunch of other absolute nonsense even AFTER you verify your identity through their digital check. what's worse is these idiotic companies don't even need to do that, because a few let you trade after verifying your id through their third party digital check. so these fuckwits lose who know how many customers just because they're stupid annoying dumb fucking cunts who want to make everything as difficult as possible.