Can someone who's actually good looking and alpha, step up..

Nope. You are the one who needs to learn to take criticism without taking it personally. You're a 4/10. Deal with it. Get surgeries and try to reach 5-6. You can't be Chad in your life time though. If you don't accept criticism, stop posting. Why can't so many people handle criticism?

Vertu

Incel
Couldntthinkofaname said:
Nope. You are the one who needs to learn to take criticism without taking it personally. You're a 4/10. Deal with it. Get surgeries and try to reach 5-6. You can't be Chad in your life time though. If you don't accept criticism, stop posting. Why can't so many people handle criticism?
Legit. What was I thinking?

I've just contacted my local surgeon to discuss possibilities. Thanks for showing me the light.

Kiwisviel

Cuck
Are you James Bond?  Because you make it sound like you are.

REALVertu said:
Couldntthinkofaname said:
Legit. What was I thinking?

I've just contacted my local surgeon to discuss possibilities. Thanks for showing me the light.
Good to know. I knew providence was guiding me to redpill you. Either join me and be on the right side or perish.

Tekken

Coper
lol at vertu claiming 190lbs shredded when he looks like this