Can someone recommend a good BB cream and lipstick

I need to up my makeup game after I got caught wearing it yesterday. I assume BB cream is less noticeable than full foundation so does anyone know a good brand? I also want to start wearing a pink shade of lipstick to give my lips a more youthful and flushed appearance for attracting JBs. If anyone can a recommend a good lipstick that'd be great.

I already wear chapstick. Just need that extra color so my lips don't look old and lifeless.

I will look into mac products thanks

Subhuman Scum said:
I already wear chapstick. Just need that extra color so my lips don't look old and lifeless.

I will look into mac products thanks
If you need lipstick it's already too late. :suicide:

Emil_King said:
Lipstick is very noticeable and gay boyo
Just a subtle and natural shade of pink. Nothing crazy noticeable like bright red. I admit it would be pretty embarrassing to get caught wearing lipstick. Sometimes risks are necessary for looksmaxing.

Ascended

Coper
Facial care routine, lip balm, eye rollers, and maybe hiding a few cosmetic flaws or pimples with concealer is about the extent of what you are allowed to do as a heterosexual male. Even then you don't fucking tell anybody. 

Sorry to inform you but if you wear lipstick you are a certified faggot. And your secret is known by your friends now? It's FUCKING OVER FOR YOU BOYO. No girl will take you seriously now. Go suck a cock.

Ascended said:
Facial care routine, lip balm, eye rollers, and maybe hiding a few cosmetic flaws or pimples with concealer is about the extent of what you are allowed to do as a heterosexual male. Even then you don't fucking tell anybody. 

Sorry to inform you but if you wear lipstick you are a certified faggot. And your secret is known by your friends now? It's FUCKING OVER FOR YOU BOYO. No girl will take you seriously now. Go suck a cock.
:ugh:

Harakiri said:
Thanks. That color looks quite natural so I don't think people will notice if I wear it. Being caught is my biggest fear but the looksmax result is always worth it.

And yeah male models wear all kinds of makeup. That's how they look so good. Some of them would probably drop a point without it.

Is there any other kind of makeup I should be wearing that MMs use? I just assumed they wear foundation/BB cream and a natural color lipstick. But then again I don't know that much about makeup.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Subhuman Scum said:
Is there any other kind of makeup I should be wearing that MMs use? I just assumed they wear foundation/BB cream and a natural color lipstick. But then again I don't know that much about makeup.
bronzer for contouring cheekbones

Emil_King

Normie
Subhuman Scum said:
They wear very legit natural makeup done by professionals , you need an expert to tell you exactly what to wear.
like a makeup guru.

But asking is very embarrassing lol